Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is the perfect time for a high iq CHANGE.ORG petition to ban dating apps and social media

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
Greetings, friends.

I say friends, since I have been a contributor to the blackpill community for a number of years. I have always enjoyed reading members' intelligent posts and been annoyed by the spamming members but oh well, I appreciate how our community is open to anybody who identifies with it's truths after all.

Disregard that I JUST made this account. I have not been posting on blackpill platforms for a while now. I was taking a break, my mind needed it. I was starting to really feel resentment towards the state of things and was feeling I was reaching a breaking point. Also, for some reason, when I am using a VPN after a few hours my internet connection starts to drop on the router side and I have not identified why this is happening so I had forgone using a VPN at all in order to have uninterrupted internet. I had been posting for a long time on my bare IP address and my posts became increasingly violent and mysoginistic. No need for a visit from the FBI so I dropped everything cold turkey - delete reddit accounts, delete email accounts etc.

Been lurking though, always in the shadows.

And this recent thread of the scandinavian HAPA subhuman and its tinder adventures really grinded my gears.

This is UNSUSTAINABLE at this point.

What sparked my interest is the fact that we see now many many normies sorta/kinda waking up and we need to strike while the iron is hot.

THEREFORE I propose we create a CHANGE.ORG petition. We need to formulate it in an intelligent, reasonable manner. In this petition we need to highlight the disastrous state of love life for practically 50-70% of men(as on top of those data proven 30% celibates, I count soys and starfish betabuxxing normies in the incelibate mix, many would adgree with this).

I have come here seeking intelligent discussion on the matter, since if we make it as NORMIE-FRIENDLY as possible, there is a real chance it snowballs on reddit and gets featured in news broadcasts/jo rogan type of youtubers with large normie following.

Proposed title of the Petition:

"Abolish social media and phone based dating applications"

Proposed target of the Petition:

Donald J. Trump

Proposed details of the petition:

We, as a society, have found ourselves in a dangerous and unprecedented situation. A situation in which 70% of males have been feeling short-changed by the astronomical rise of looks based phone dating apps, Tinder and the like, and shallow and vapid social media platforms, such as Instagram, which are fuelling dangerous narcisistic behavior in many young women, ages 12 and up.

What would you guys would like to mention, and we generally have to keep it short, in several paragraphs since normies usually TLDR.

Greetings, friends.

I say friends, since I have been a contributor to the blackpill community for a number of years. I have always enjoyed reading members' intelligent posts and been annoyed by the spamming members but oh well, I appreciate how our community is open to anybody who identifies with it's truths after all.

Disregard that I JUST made this account. I have not been posting on blackpill platforms for a while now. I was taking a break, my mind needed it. I was starting to really feel resentment towards the state of things and was feeling I was reaching a breaking point. Also, for some reason, when I am using a VPN after a few hours my internet connection starts to drop on the router side and I have not identified why this is happening so I had forgone using a VPN at all in order to have uninterrupted internet. I had been posting for a long time on my bare IP address and my posts became increasingly violent and mysoginistic. No need for a visit from the FBI so I dropped everything cold turkey - delete reddit accounts, delete email accounts etc.

Been lurking though, always in the shadows.

And this recent thread of the scandinavian HAPA subhuman and its tinder adventures really grinded my gears.

This is UNSUSTAINABLE at this point.

What sparked my interest is the fact that we see now many many normies sorta/kinda waking up and we need to strike while the iron is hot.

THEREFORE I propose we create a CHANGE.ORG petition. We need to formulate it in an intelligent, reasonable manner. In this petition we need to highlight the disastrous state of love life for practically 50-70% of men(as on top of those data proven 30% celibates, I count soys and starfish betabuxxing normies in the incelibate mix, many would adgree with this).

I have come here seeking intelligent discussion on the matter, since if we make it as NORMIE-FRIENDLY as possible, there is a real chance it snowballs on reddit and gets featured in news broadcasts/jo rogan type of youtubers with large normie following.

Proposed title of the Petition:

"Abolish social media and phone based dating applications"

Proposed target of the Petition:

Donald J. Trump

Proposed details of the petition:

We, as a society, have found ourselves in a dangerous and unprecedented situation. A situation in which 70% of males have been feeling short-changed by the astronomical rise of looks based phone dating apps, Tinder and the like, and shallow and vapid social media platforms, such as Instagram, which are fuelling dangerous narcisistic behavior in many young women, ages 12 and up.

What would you guys would like to mention, and we generally have to keep it short, in several paragraphs since normies usually TLDR.
Should include the logic behind why the phenomenon was predictable, since tinder=instant access to all the hottest men, natural human instinct to choose the best quality resource available to you, obviously women as a collective thus become extremely entitled to the hot men they all have immediate access to.

Also no incel I know would say "Heh, my posts were too misogynistic so I had to stop"

Doubt it will work, either it will be ignored or boycotted by whitecucks and foids, but we may as well give it a shot as we have nothing to lose.

massive cope tbh

it wont work so stop coping and start roping :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

lmao When was the last time change.org did anything at all? Remember when millons decided to protect net neutrality?

that will not change NOTHING: What will change, yes, is a transvaluation of values with the rise of a new form of aristocracy and way of life, just as certain (((people))) and today denigrated movements have done, is perhaps the only solution

Strong first post and sounds like a good plan.
I don't think it will work, but we should really try it.

We, as a society, have found ourselves in a dangerous and unprecedented situation. A situation in which 70% of males
that's where the average normie would stop reading

I am perfectly aware that it would change nothing. It will however get some discussion going.I am sure it will serve to nudge into the blackpill even more normies.

"those silly incels wanting to ban dating apps, HA HA, let me see what is that all about" -> it is that easy to blackpill someone

This thread of the hapa cunt is the first time im seeing blackpilled behavior outside of blackpill related subreddits. Warms my heart. We should be grateful to the stupid fucking cunt.

yeah , just start a petition bro

nothing ever had an impact on change.org its a massive cope

Ban Imgur! Its a nest of bluepilled cucks. And filled with globalist propaganda. Look how they are propagandizing normies to believe German = African. Almost like ALL media is propagandizing us to believe women = men.

Attachments

• Propaganda.jpg
    Propaganda.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 36
Vote harder br0

Lul like this would change anything. Even if tinder died something will replace it.

JFL if you think (((change.org)) will allow that

Jfl I want someone to do it

Only the Incel Messiah can save us.

Good luck retard hahahaha

Can't sign. I support free speech and don't like governments banning things.

it wont work so stop coping and start roping :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
No you stupid dumbfuck

Some of us aren't complete invalids living off neetbux with no aspirations to gain a higher standard of living.

The reason we have this shithole is because the mass of men have been divided, brainwashed and made docile. There is no unity to punish those who continuously screw us over.

JFL at wanting to live off doritos and dew without ever seeing the light of day

Not even worth the energy you are going to spend by clicking with your mouse.

No you stupid dumbfuck

Some of us aren't complete invalids living off neetbux with no aspirations to gain a higher standard of living.

The reason we have this shithole is because the mass of men have been divided, brainwashed and made docile. There is no unity to punish those who continuously screw us over.

JFL at wanting to live off doritos and dew without ever seeing the light of day
cope, everyone of us want to be neets and live without light of day, i guess replies proved that

(((change.org)))

Dont wanna go into details, but they are capitalist bloodsuckers monetizing the desperation of people. The more money you throw at them the higher they will rank your fucking thing.

Based and high IQ

It is a good idea, but unfortunately, the government will not care since democracy is a scam. Creating inceldom is a part of (((their))) agenda.

cope, everyone of us want to be neets and live without light of day, i guess replies proved that

I already live a psuedoNeet lifestyle
It's fucking trash lmao, the only upside to it is sleeping whenever I want.

This would get banned for "hate speech". Change.org also banned a petition from a few parents from the USA who complained that their sons were expelled from school because their feminist teacher was offended that they made comments on her appearance and took videos...She was wearing a short skirt with NO PANTIES underneath.

Change.org is a feminist shithole site...They will ban anyone who criticizes women and Jews there.

Well shit. fuck it

let the environmental collapse patrol this shit ass society to hell where it belongs

disgusting degenerate shithole

Extremely strong and blackpilled first post.

Why not a petition to remove rights from females?

Only violence (in minecraft) can change things at this point.