Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It is time for me to come out as a TransChad

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
      I believe in my heart of hearts that my current body does not correspond to what I truly am. I look myself in the mirror and what I see and what I feel do not match. I am not a manlet, rather I am 6’4 tall. I don’t have 15inch narrow clavicle, my clavicle is broad and domineering. My face isn’t hideous and full of genetic acne, I have a clean face with robust jawline and hunter eyes. I identify as Chad, I am a transChad. And you shouldn’t discriminate against me just because I wasn’t privileged enough to born as what I truly am, you disgusting cishet. And any Chad-desiring women too, should find me beautiful and treat me as who I truly am. If she desires a cisChad, she ought to desire a transChad like me too, otherwise it is bigotry and she should be punished under anti-discrimination laws, especially as a form of discrimination against disenfranchised gender and sexual minorities. After years of hard-fought progress, our society has finally advanced to a level that people can live as who they truly are and it just saddens me that some unsavoury women still discriminate against poor, impoverished transChad people like me. We must spread awareness on this issue, teach who transChads are to our kids early, so that they will not grow up to discriminate against all the disenfranchised minorities such us. Thanks for reading this kind stranger, it was painful for me to come in terms with who I truly am and I am slowly crawling out of my safe space. Your understanding means a lot to me! Here are some tags to help you spread our cause! Let us build a diverse and tolerant society together!

#TransChadLivesMatter #ILGBTQIA+LivesMatter #StopTheHate #TransChadRights #FuckATransChadTodayToFightTheHate

@ThoughtfulCel, @gymletethnicel, @nihility, @IamJacksBrokenHeart, @BrazilianSigmasDad, @JosefMengelecel, @ShySaxon thoughts? Are you fellow transChads?

yes I am #TransChadLivesMatter

Yes I identify as an overweight Chad with a chiseled jaw and a warrior skull. Women should be having sex with me for this reason.

I cannot be a transchad because I am a Gorilla.

Gotillas murder anything starting with the word trans

2020 06 26 10 46 11

I think that's the first paragraph indentation I've seen on this site. Well done.

Based. I am transchad as well. Foids have sex with me NOW

Health insurance should cover your surguries to help you match the body you identify as.

Health insurance should cover your surguries to help you match the body you identify as.
but many people regret having done sex change surgery. Thats ridiculous.

These pics legit make me laugh harder than they should
The funny thing is, I look exactly like that last pic. Its truly over for me.

At least you're human

its either chad or trans , there is no in between

The struggle is real

Yes i identify as 6'6 Gigachad

Lgbtcels will not touch this.

6'4/193cm chiselled man with a voice deeper than the Mariana trench declaring himself to be a 12 year old girl=not mentally ill completely sane

5'2/157 reccesed man with a voice higher than mount Everest declaring he wants to be the said 6'4/194 man=toxic mentally ill Incel

:feelsclown:

Exactly! I want government subsidies right now!
RIP @Sans

Went from trans-Chad to just a fullblown tranny.
That was an interesting read, shame how he ended up though

We are trans
We should be accepted or our haters will be put to jail
full