Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It is time to face reality. Tinder is ultimate meritocracy.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
Enough with dumb copes,"muh degeneracy","muh hypergamy","muh females have high standards"

Tinder is the most free market,meritocracy, and direct show of your value as a human being. 

Thereis just you and her,and no middle man,it is simply she wants you,or she dosent want you. It is a dream come true for anyone who likes competition,free trade,meritocracy and equal footing.

This post is so pointless, no shit we know we have no value in the world.

A meritocracy is where you work hard to succeed.
Chad isn't working hard to get dates on tinder, so it is not a meritocracy.

Its a good blackpill for incels, it shows as that we have 0 fucking value , also shows the true nature of females. As opposed to the personality meme that Cucktears spouts.

Crustaciouse said:

It is not just work hard,it is also talent,work smart and many other factors. 

You deserve whatever result you get on Tinder. There is no conspiracy anywhere,it is between you and her.

Virginp0wers said:
Its a good blackpill for incels, it shows as that we have 0 fucking value , also shows the true nature of females. As opposed to the personality meme that Cucktears spouts.

Females are rational actors. 
Why the fuck would she get with an incel if she can get much better prospect.

No shit. The point is sexual freedom is degeneracy and is catastrophic for men and society at large.

SaintMarcLepine said:
No shit. The point is sexual freedom is degeneracy and is catastrophic for men and society at large.

Lmao. 

So letting people chose freely is now somehow bad. 
It is the ultimate free market at work. If you dont get picked you shouldn't have been picked either it is market telling you your company is shit.

BE CHAD OR DIEEEEEE, HEHEHE R O P E ONLY COPE!

86x4W-.png

Tinder is not a meritocracy. It's based on genetic privilege and wealth. It's the antithesis of a meritocracy.

Crustaciouse said:

BlackPillDealer said:
86x4W-.png

Tinder is not a meritocracy. It's based on genetic privilege and wealth. It's the antithesis of a meritocracy.

Ability=game
Talent=good looks. 

Stop the cope.

St.Tropez said:
Ability=game
Talent=good looks. 

Stop the cope.

You need zero game on Tinder if you're good looking AKA inherited a genetic fortune. Tinder is a place where the genetic billionaire lottery winners go to bust a nut when they're bored. None of them EARNED it, which is what a meritocracy is about, unless they changed the definition since I took that screenshot.

St.Tropez said:
Lmao. 

So letting people chose freely is now somehow bad. 
It is the ultimate free market at work. If you dont get picked you shouldn't have been picked either it is market telling you your company is shit.

Go be a liberal retard somewhere else.

BlackPillDealer said:
You need zero game on Tinder if you're good looking AKA inherited a genetic fortune. Tinder is a place where the genetic billionaire lottery winners go to bust a nut when they're bored. None of them EARNED it, which is what a meritocracy is about, unless they changed the definition since I took that screenshot.

So a smart entrepreneur who is very talented and smart does not deserve money because he didn't work hard enough?

Let me remind you that Tinder is direct marketplace of goods with no middle man. You have your product and you have your costumers who decide to buy or not buy your product. It is as fair as it could possibly get. 

You have shit product? Tough luck,try and lower your price or improve product. Go do gymcel,go do surgeries,go make money untill you can get better place on marketplace.

St.Tropez said:
So a smart entrepreneur who is very talented and smart does not deserve money because he didn't work hard enough?

Let me remind you that Tinder is direct marketplace of goods with no middle man. You have your product and you have your costumers who decide to buy or not buy your product. It is as fair as it could possibly get. 

You have shit product? Tough luck,try and lower your price or improve product. Go do gymcel,go do surgeries,go make money untill you can get better place on marketplace.

You sound like an inceltears user.

No because it is pay 2 win with differently privileged memberships and a centralized system decides who your profile will be shown to, how often it places you on top of the pile etc.

St.Tropez said:
Enough with dumb copes,"muh degeneracy","muh hypergamy","muh females have high standards"

Tinder is the most free market,meritocracy, and direct show of your value as a human being. 

Thereis just you and her,and no middle man,it is simply she wants you,or she dosent want you. It is a dream come true for anyone who likes competition,free trade,meritocracy and equal footing.

It's not meritocracy. In meritocracy, if you have merit/talent and work hard on it, you can climb the ladder. The tinder competition is 100% genetic selection, no merit/talent is involved in it, it's a simple natural selection. It's like how a peahen selects the peacock or a doe selects the stag to fuck. The winner is selected by their breed and gentility, you could say gentriocracy.

chudur-budur said:
It's not meritocracy. In meritocracy, if you have merit/talent and work hard on it, you can climb the ladder. The tinder competition is 100% genetic selection, no merit/talent is involved in it, it's a simple natural selection. It's like how a peahen selects the peacock or a doe selects the stag to fuck. The winner is selected by their breed and gentility, you could say gentriocracy.
Talent=good looks. 
But therr is also game,exposure,taking good photos,flashing money. Which is where work comes in.

All I know is that I was not born a  Chad like I should be. I'm alpha, NT and cool. I deserve Chad genes, so fuck you all.

I WILL ascend.

Haha. A very good bait. I almost believed it.