Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is very easy to get some of the forum members to show their true colors.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
It only took one post with a dog being tortured for some members to go crazy. JFL If you still empathize with the dogs that mog them every day, I'm not saying it's okay to harm them, but you don't need to show that much empathy or concern. Curiously, these members who lost their minds are the same ones who like publications where women die.

A dog never insulted me.

what did i miss?

It's a natural reaction to not want to see that kind of stuff.

Idc about dogs but don't touch the kittens :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

i wonder what dog taste like

A user made a hate post did the dogs, where a really tortured dog was shown. Half forum lost its mind and the post was deleted.
well, not gonna say i support torturing dogs, but a video on the internet is meh, is what it is

even serial killers have their own moral system.
morality is subjective but everybody has one,what are you complaining about?
your moral standards are different from the moral standards of other users, so what?

Do you mean shovel dog? It's a common boogalo meme

It only took one post with a dog being tortured for some members to go crazy. JFL If you still empathize with the dogs that mog them every day, I'm not saying it's okay to harm them, but you don't need to show that much empathy or concern. Curiously, these members who lost their minds are the same ones who like publications where women die.
well, not gonna say i support torturing dogs, but a video on the internet is meh, is what it is
white men are batshit obsessed with dogs

it's weird as fuck

WTF seriously? What is wrong with those people?

And they claim to be blackpilled JFL :lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:.

I don't blame the dogs, it's the toilets who are responsible for the dogpill.

It's a natural reaction to not want to see that kind of stuff.
It cannot even be considered a natural reaction, it is another species, in the past we would kill any predator that threatened us.

It cannot even be considered a natural reaction, it is another species, in the past we would kill any predator that threatened us.
its called empathy bro, a dog is not our predator anyway

I don’t watch the videos that are posted here

Why so serious

You talking about me bro? I don't like any publications.

its called empathy bro, a dog is not our predator anyway
OP is just trying to be an edge lord it seems.

"If you dont like watching animal torture then you arent blackpilled bro! Stop being a sheep bro!

20200310 164925

My dog is the only female that doesnt hate me

even serial killers have their own moral system.
morality is subjective but everybody has one,what are you complaining about?
your moral standards are different from the moral standards of other users, so what?
If morale is subjective, then there was no need to bother the post user, after all if he likes to kill dogs or watch them die it's his own morale.

I saved it, the video that is; not the dog.

i used to watch a lot of gore so it doesnt really bother me

WTF seriously? What is wrong with those people?

And they claim to be blackpilled JFL :lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:.
Interesting coming from someone of the same stock as Michael Vick and other such degenerates.

tfw you think "incel" means massacre everything that a foid is aroused by

Interesting coming from someone of the same stock as Michael Vick and other such degenerates.
Who the fuck is Michael Vick?

"someone of the same stock"? JFL at cuckcels trying to be Indirect and fancy or some shit. Foid trait tbh.

Who the fuck is Michael Vick?

"someone of the same stock"? JFL at cuckcels trying to be Indirect and fancy or some shit. Foid trait tbh.
Would you rather me call you a heartless nigger?

Would you rather me call you a heartless nigger?
Yes because at least you're being DIRECT, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, and not trying to dance around what you're saying.

Saying shit like "someone of the same stock" is uptight, indirect, unclear, passive agressive foid shit.

Yes because at least you're being DIRECT, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT, and not trying to dance around what you're saying.

Saying shit like "someone of the same stock" is uptight, indirect, unclear, passive agressive foid shit.
Vick was an infamous dogfighter. Got a lot of dogs traumatized and killed for money. It's a ghetto black mindset is what I was driving at.

From the mouth of Muhammad Ali: "no dog ever called me inkwell"

Yes that's because we are betrayed idealists. We are super nice guys who got their idealism ass raped by foids pragmatism and utilitarism. We just needed to be loved but they turned us bitter and videos like that just shows our real nature.

Many of us are actually too nice and too kind and since foids can't differentiate between nice and weak we have been constantly ignored, ridiculed and sexually discriminated

Vick was an infamous dogfighter. Got a lot of dogs traumatized and killed for money.
Gigabased. This is what animals should be used for.

tbh Animals only exist for human benefit.
Caring about animals = cuck

I don't like you newcels, a bunch of trolls and psychos.

You think hurting animals is ok? You are a sick fuck