Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is virtually impossible for a normie and absolutely impossible for a foid to understand blackpill.

HueHueBr

HueHueBr

Allcel
★★★
In this topic I will try to prove that it is absolutely pointless to discuss blackpill with normies.

For you to understand an individual's problems, the first requirement is that you have the empathy to put yourself in their shoes. And here the normies will fail miserably. Natural instincts tell them that weak individuals like us must be expelled from the group, making us capable of arousing nothing but pure hatred. Their only wish for us is to see our death.

In the case of foids, it's even worse, because, besides foids having zero empathy for any individual other than another foid, children and chads, their IQ is not enough to understand some concepts. In fact, even low IQ incels have a hard time understanding blackpill in its entirety.

The only exception to this rule is MGTOW normies, and even in their case, only after decades of indoctrination and a high enough IQ. Once they have been forced to study female behavior and all the social changes brought about by feminism, they can understand the incel phenomenon and some of them may feel genuine empathy for us.

Anecdotally, the men at my work are open to the blackpill discussion I have with them. They throw snippets of blackpills from time to time. Maybe because they’re 30+ and average looking so they‘ve eventually taken a no bullshit approach to life after the false hopes they had at a younger age didn’t come to fruition.

Anecdotally, the men at my work are open to the blackpill discussion I have with them. They throw snippets of blackpills from time to time. Maybe because they’re 30+ and average looking so they‘ve eventually taken a no bullshit approach to life after the false hopes they had at a younger age didn’t come to fruition.
I would love to work there.

Why would a neurotipical normal guy would try to understand blackpill? He's trying to understand what can bring him More pussy ,how to larp ,etc he doesn't care a shit about blackpill. He has hope from the minimun attention he receive from foids or His social circle who pump His Will "to go far"

Because they just don't want to admit that the reason they get treated better by femoids than you is not because they're more socially skilled or because they've earned it, but because of genetics.

Actually, normies are more blackpilled than you think they are, but they are absolute masters at unconsciously lying, coping, and doublethinking. If you have the opportunity, talk to a half-drunk normie/foid about the blackpill (make heavy use of euphemisms) and they will spill the beans.

Ex:. Ask to a half-drunk foid "Hey, imagine if you knew a really great guy, he's really funny, charming and shit, but he's 5'5", bald and not on the attractive side, would you still date him?" if you make that question to a sober foid, she'll say yes, but the drunk foid will spill the blackpill immediately.

Bonus points: Eavesdrop on foids talking about men, it's pure, SuicideFuel-grade Vantablackpill.

In the case of foids, it's even worse
That's not true, have you ever heard about r/femaledatingstrategys?
They admit that:
-they only want chad
-women are polygamous
-ugly incels will die alone

The only difference to .co is that they think this is a good thing (because they are selfish whores). They even use our language to bully us.

WV's do understand the blackpill, but only after they hit the wall

Normies live following their impulses without reflexion, and then say anyone who behaves different is bad and amoral

That's not true, have you ever heard about r/femaledatingstrategys?
They admit that:
-they only want chad
-women are polygamous
-ugly incels will die alone

The only difference to .co is that they think this is a good thing (because they are selfish whores). They even use our language to bully us.
High IQ. True.

For foids there's zero chance.

For some rare normies who are able to introspect and have a couple incel friends who are 'normal' , they realise the world is not just. But still they will never understand it as much as a trucel.