Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IncelTears is worse than ISIS

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
Because at least ISIS doesn’t fuck kids.

IT does everything ISIS does;

- Advocates for beheading incels in the public square (even though they are incels in denial.

- Trying to indoctrinate children to their twisted ideology (probably so they can fuck them.)

- Espionage and clandestine illegal activities such as doxxing, (kidnapping etc.) (Of incels)

- ISIS take sex slaves but IT takes non-sex having slaves (incels) which is even worse if you think about it.

- Systematic pedophilia from the ground up. It is insane how reddit allows IT to exist. I cannot think of an organisation more embroiled in paedophilic scandal than them. A conservative estimate of the percentage of IT pedophiles amongst the posters at IT would be 75% with another 20% being pedo sympathisers.

Over half of the comments on IT teem with paedophilic undertones.

Last edited:
Gotta love these arabic foids that live in european countries and then join ISIS and are being forced to become a sex slave.
Like, yeah, what did you think?

not rly related to the topic but it came in my head

What did isis doh wrong in the first place. Goodness me! Stop pointing the blame finger

Gotta love these arabic foids that live in european countries and then join ISIS and are being forced to become a sex slave.
Like, yeah, what did you think?

not rly related to the topic but it came in my head
Arab femoids enjoy begging to be raped by an Abdal brute.

I dont see any problems with pizza tbh. IT are a bunch of hypocrites anyway, if the some fact comes from blackpilled sources they start joking without even trying to understand.

They are low IQ

aint that the truth

IT are bullies :cryfeels: