Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT made me laugh for the first time.

Rent free in your head, dude.

Projection! Robot waifus will offer amazing sex, look good without fakeup, wont require much maintenance, will cook, clean, etc and wont cheat on you.

Also, there would be upgrades every year (just like a phone). So you wont get bored. Meanwhile the human foid you will get to betabux (if youre lucky, that is) will most likely blow up post marriage, cheat on you, look like horse balls without fakeup and stink (coz of not showering).

robot waifu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 30+ roast beef whore

They were so annoyed by the nudity that wasn't bad that they had to make it even worse.
How is it worse? You stupid whore, it now looks like he came all over the robot!

Also this is funny as they think we care if they're jealous or not. Actually, if they all feel this way. This is wonderful news. Quickly everyone! At warp speed! Complete the sex robots! They don't care! They do not care! Rejoice!

imagine actually going on IT

imagine actually going on IT

Why not, it's a perfect digest of the most interesting incel threads.

Also good for my self-esteem. I'm incel but at least i'm not a cuck.

She is coping if she truly thinks women won’t be jealous of quality sex dolls.

She is coping if she truly thinks women won’t be jealous of quality sex dolls.
they won't. Think this through. Women are CHAD ONLY. Chad doesn't fuck sex dolls. Sex dolls means incels wont harass real life women anymore.

Sex dolls are a win win for everybody except incels that prefer women that breathe.

they won't. Think this through. Women are CHAD ONLY. Chad doesn't fuck sex dolls. Sex dolls means incels wont harass real life women anymore.

Sex dolls are a win win for everybody except incels that prefer women that breathe.
Hi IQ. I guess they don’t want incels having them just because they don’t want incels to be happy.

Hi IQ. I guess they don’t want incels having them just because they don’t want incels to be happy.
that's the few anti-sex feminists out there.

I would say the feminist rift between pro-sex and TERFy anti-sex feminists has more strife than even incels vs MGTOW

Rent free in your head, dude.
First this, for im tired of seeing 'IT this' 'IT that' the only fucking IT i know is Information Technology and that shit was a class in school 10 years ago.

Second, what the fuck even does this joke mean?

"strong and indapendent women" LOL whores lack of creativity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back