Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It makes my blood boil whenever this happens. Only its my mum and aunt who say this. My grandma died years ago

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200916 201339

"If I grew up in your era, probably"

same, when I was a kid my mother always said "you are beatiful", she never pointed what makes me beatiful because she knows I am subhuman :feelskek:

happend to me long ago. not anymore. read my profile message and you will see what my mom thinks today of me (im no joking)

Once mom got a few drinks in her the facade would fall away and she would drop the truthbombs
It didn't feel any better than the bullshit, I would prefer to just not have to think about my appearance at all

Nobody will ever virtue signal harder than your family(unless your family is blackpilled or cares little about you).

Yea. Never take your mum's advice on anything.

"Anon, you look so good!" I know this very well.

happend to me long ago. not anymore. read my profile message and you will see what my mom thinks today of me (im no joking)
really your mom say this to you ?? how ??

Whenever my mom tells me im beautiful i cringe because it isnt true where are my fucking girlfriends then huh? :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

really your mom say this to you ?? how ??
she explained how a guy from our villaged commited suicide many years ago to me, with an subplot that made it clear that i should do it aswell

she explained how a guy from our villaged commited suicide many years ago to me, with an subplot that made it clear that i should do it aswell
incredible!!! sorry bro

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
My Grandma when I see her: "Who's that handsome young man! whooo"

Me inside: shut the fuck up grandma. just shut the fuck up