Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT member seemingly completely makes shit up about Styx666 calling him a liar, cheater, and domestic abuser.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
I have literally followed Styx666 for years and I have literally never heard this. I did a google search on his name to to try to see if what she she said has any legitimacy and couldn't see anything so I'm going to guess it's completely bullshit. Just like how they make shit up with their stupid anecdotes or about us.

That video isn't even real, IT can't even do basic google searches
I pointed that out too. They post this once a week. Pointed it out last time and they still keep on posting this same stupid meme thinking it's real. They are like boomers.

You know, after braziliansigma and koneko-dono got banned, IT lately has been souless. I think IT is reaching its end times. They're running out of content.

“he has a nice bone structure”

Wait so now they are admitting bones and genetics matter?

“he has a nice bone structure”

Wait so now they are admitting bones and genetics matter?
Also his pheno/coloring/soft features (hairline specifically) are trash. He'll never be attractive now lmfao even if his bone structure isn't bad.

Even the video is fake? lmao just when i think they can't be more retarded

I should've mentioned that. They post this same meme every 2 weeks and fall for it every time. They are truly retards.

i didnt know it was fake tbh
You know, after braziliansigma and koneko-dono got banned, IT lately has been souless. I think IT is reaching its end times. They're running out of content.
brazilian sigma got banned?