Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT members defend a Chad and Stacy couple who were expelled from high school for posting a racist TikTok video

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

Here is the racist TikTok video in question, and here's a New York Times article about the whole story.

Personally, I thought it was based that they were held accountable. Not only was the video unfunny, but they were also stupid and confident enough to show their faces while making a video like this, as if they expected their halo to let them get away with it. In addition, they're conventionally attractive white people who would otherwise have had everything set up for them in life. So I hope Chad and Stacy over here enjoy a lifetime of financial hardship, social ostracism, depression, and opioid addiction. I tried to look for their social media accounts but they were already deactivated.

I had classmates who were dismissed from my prestigious boarding school for far lesser offences. But these white CuckTears members think it was "too harsh" to expel this couple from their school. You see, as far as these self-described liberals are concerned, if an ethnic male even looks at a white Stacy the wrong way, if she feels "creeped out", he deserves to be MeToo'd and raped in prison. If a trench-coat-wearing, pasty-looking framecel brought a Swiss army knife to school, he would've been beaten up by an overweight cop before being immediately expelled under a zero-tolerance policy. Indeed, I wonder whether they would think it would be "too harsh" to expel or fire someone simply for being a member of our forum.

But if a white Chad and Stacy couple makes a video that creates and fosters a hostile and unwelcome environment for their nonwhite peers at school, they are somehow "kids" who just "made a mistake". These IT members are content with a double standard that perpetuates racism and lookism.

Last edited:
So I hope Chad and Stacy over here enjoy a lifetime of financial hardship, social ostracism, depression, and opioid addiction.
Sadly they won't. They will get good jobs wether they graduate or not.

IT will defy all logic and morals to win over the evil inkwells

Sadly they won't. They will get good jobs wether they graduate or not.

The guy in question was also a wrestler and his career is now over. He's actually screwed. Though the femoid can sell nudes to simps on onlyfans or something.

They self censor themselves when they say nigger (The n word). For being so left i have no idea why they aren't calling for even MORE to be done.

I was searched multiple times when I was in school under the grounds of looking/being suspicious (I wore baggy clothes and you could never see my face unless you looked directly at me), and that was just for my CLOTHES. IT would be fine with that but not with some fags being expelled over saying nigger?

Racism was cool ngl. The only thing terrible about that video was their lame jokes.
I felt glad that they were expelled because they were already living live on the tutorial mode.
However I don't see them facing any hardships in the future. All Stacy has to do is make an OnlyFans account and simps will be paying thousands of dollars to see her half naked body. And all Chad has to do is pick up a new hole every week in a bar and continue living life on tutorial mode.

The guy in question was a wrestler and his career is now over. He's actually screwed. Though the femoid can sell nudes to simps on onlyfans or something.
>Implying chad can lose

The guy in question was also a wrestler and his career is now over. He's actually screwed. Though the femoid can sell nudes to simps on onlyfans or something.
He'll still find another way. These types of people always know people that can help them cheat their way back up in times like this
Always

I dont have a problem with racist jokes

I don't either. Well, I think all shitposts ought to be made in an appropriate setting, but that's that.

I have a bigger problem with hypocrisy.
I felt glad that they were expelled because they were already living live on the tutorial mode.
However I don't see them facing any hardships in the future. All Stacy has to do is make an OnlyFans account and simps will be paying thousands of dollars to see her half naked body. And all Chad has to do is pick up a new hole every week in a bar and continue living life on tutorial mode.

Yeah, you guys are right. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up.
I was searched multiple times when I was in school under the grounds of looking/being suspicious (I wore baggy clothes and you could never see my face unless you looked directly at me), and that was just for my CLOTHES. IT would be fine with that but not with some fags being expelled over saying nigger?

When someone says you "look suspicious", it means they can't find anything else to throw at you that sticks.

It is lookism, plain and simple.

Last edited:
Funny shit. When i was in grad school in the US, a blonde foid who made a video making fun of Japanese students got suspended.

Normies only want people like us to be punished for their actions while people like them are free of all consequences.

Not any of the school's business.

If my school knew I posted here they'd hang me on the flagpole with my underwear

Yet CuckTears thinks it's alright that we were expelled from a life worth living because of our faces...

Maybe this chad and stacy couple should just learn to LOVE THEMSELVES, maybe they should realize that LIFE DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND GRADUATING SCHOOL.

Video unavailable.

Yeah, you'd think that a grad student would know better.

How exactly did she make fun of them?

It was during a Tsunami in Japan (which led to the Fukushima disaster). So Japanese students were making a lot of phone calls in the library and she made a video about that. I believe she also made a racist impersonation of a typical Japanese person in the video.

1. The video was funny
2. It was a response to a video that denigrated white people.

Blacks are a huge pain in the ass to white people and I have no problem with what these people did.

99.99% of white people who get in trouble for "racism" are unattractive. I mean, I'm glad the hammer fell on Chad and Stacy this time but usually only unattractive white guys get charged with "racism." Foids and chads use their pussy pass or looks halo to get out of trouble. This is that rare time when pussy pass/halo was denied.

The whole racist card is mostly just a weapon used to divide low-status people and sucker ugly ethnic men and ugly white men into hating each other instead of hating foids, chads, and cucks.

99.99% of white people who get in trouble for "racism" are unattractive. I mean, I'm glad the hammer fell on Chad and Stacy this time but usually only unattractive white guys get charged with "racism." Foids and chads use their pussy pass or looks halo to get out of trouble. This is that rare time when pussy pass/halo was denied.

Excellent point, which goes back to what I'm saying: IT reveals their nature by suggesting that their expulsion is harsh.

Video has been removed, if an ugly guy did anything in a negative light it'd be said the punishment was too mild.

God forbid someone calls a woman anything other than a queen.

It wasn't even done comically, I mean some of that stuff is legit but it wasn't funny. Waste of time & stuff like that annoys me as while those suburban crackers with their trust fund parents get to pull that shit from the safety of pussy ass white area that enrages ethics that then get to take it out on poor whites like myself that lived in highly diverse ghettos with not many white folk living in no more.

Chad and Stacy will never face the consenquences.
Even in worst case Stacy will still have countless friends to support her and sympathize with her while Chad will just get a few ''Bruh wtf is wrong with you ?'' stares from his friend group.
If an incel did this he will be hanged in public or get his house trashed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back