Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over IT mods believe that BrazilianSigma MAY have been suspended from Reddit.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-

After reading @Sparrow's Song thread earlier regarding a user named BrazilianSigma posting about incels on FSTDT I reached out to an IT mod snoop (aka /u/alphaussie) asking if they know what happened with him or if he may have been suspended from reddit. He said they believe that might be the case as he made moderator's notes for comments to be removed instead of removing them himself which he always does. They also said they have no contact with him and have no idea who he is.

Is this the end of reign of Sigma? Is this true @Skincel ? He's still browsing .co and someone is seemingly making incel posts on another site under his name.

If this is true what do you think caused him to be be suspended from reddit? My bet is it's "suspicious activity" and reddit thought he was a bot.

Last edited:
probably banned/shadowbanned on reddit but is obsessed with us so he's still going 'reeee' about incels on a far shittier site JFL

JFL at that fat sack of shit, i hope he got banned and catch the covid.

Reddit hopefully suspended him then shadow banned for any new accounts he makes

Press S to spit.

He's here reading this thread right now. Say your goodbyes everyone. It's over for him.

Last edited:
Maybe this is the end of IT... Kono banned from IT and now Sigmacel being banned from reddit.

reddit thought he was bot
Wouldn't be surprised, not only does he spam IT with posts like a bot, his comments are literally low-effort and NPC-like.

@Skincel Whether you're BrazilianShitcuck or not, you're obviously an infiltrator. Everyone here is smart enough to know that edgeposters who don't put effort into their edgeposts aren't real brocels. You haven't posted more than one sentence at a time even once on this site. Back to FSTDT with you, Funko Cuck.

LMAO imagine posting so fucking much that reddit thinks you are a literal bot. It's more over for him than us.

He spread the blackpill to tens of thousands. He was an hero.

It’s hilarious that after 24 hours of him not posting, the memes were already coming out about his disappearance. There isn’t anyone on any forum anywhere that I can think of that would have their absence felt so deeply felt after such a brief amount of time.

It’s honestly insane what he must be thinking now, posting on IT was genuine his commonly practiced action after breathing. His life has been turned upside down.

It’s hilarious that after 24 hours of him not posting, the memes were already coming out about his disappearance. There isn’t anyone on any forum anywhere that I can think of that would have their absence felt so deeply felt after such a brief amount of time.

It’s honestly insane what he must be thinking now, posting on IT was genuine his commonly practiced action after breathing. His life has been turned upside down.
He lost his only cope it might be time for him to start preparing the rope.

He lost his only cope it might be time for him to start preparing the rope.
It was probably already sitting prepared in his wardrobe this whole time.

LMAO imagine posting so fucking much that reddit thinks you are a literal bot. It's more over for him than us.
While also trying to shit on no life neckbeards lol the irony

Unlucky tbh, i thought that faggot died

Jfl he can't get enough of us. He is still lurking this thread

Maybe this is the end of IT... Kono banned from IT and now Sigmacel being banned from reddit.
Finally we won't be hunted to the corners of the internet for lacking experiences in life

38 cucks here right now.

If he'd been suspended his account would say so, I think he is legit just dead
Does that happen with the "account was suspended for suspicious activity" though? I know my old reddit account had that and it was still visible to other users when that site wide breach or whatever happened.

It had a banner that it was suspended at the top but I dont know if the banner was visible to other users or not since I was still logged in. I can't remember the name either.

Either way it's weird how he's writing notes for comments to be deleted in IT during this time frame.

Last edited:
Update: Sigma WAS suspended but only for a few days (I said it might be temporary before I edited my post). Now he's back.

So he was posting on the other site because he couldn't wait that long. Just fucking lol.

Last edited:
hes back on IT now
Yeah they were temporarily suspended for a few days and they just got unbanned. Apparently their account break's TOS a lot and this is proof that reddit will take action.

Last edited:
Yeah they were temporarily suspended for a few days and they just got unbanned. Apparently their account break's TOS a lot and this is proof that reddit will take action.
I guess its because of the suicide thing

Our enemies are beyond retarded. What the fuck does FSTDT (a site that makes fun of religious fanatics) have to do with incels? Most of us incels are atheists and very science-minded. Incel haters are just a bunch of brain-dead retards that see everything as black or white and can't even comprehend the existence of shades of grey, let alone understand them. That's why they have to lump everybody who disagrees with them, no matter how different they are, into one giant "enemy lump" because it's the only thing their pea brains can handle.

Is this the end of reign of Sigma? Is this true @Skincel ?

If this is true what do you think caused him to be be suspended from reddit?
Find out on the next episode of Dragonball Z.
Finally we won't be hunted to the corners of the internet for lacking experiences in life
False starts followed by real change are usually a fact of life.

hes gonna rope as his pathetic life will now be devoid meaning

View attachment 226615

View attachment 226618

After reading @Sparrow's Song thread earlier regarding a user named BrazilianSigma posting about incels on FSTDT I reached out to an IT mod snoop (aka /u/alphaussie) asking if they know what happened with him or if he may have been suspended from reddit. He said they believe that might be the case as he made moderator's notes for comments to be removed instead of removing them himself which he always does. They also said they have no contact with him and have no idea who he is.

Is this the end of reign of Sigma? Is this true @Skincel ? He's still browsing .co and someone is seemingly making incel posts on another site under his name.

If this is true what do you think caused him to be be suspended from reddit? My bet is it's "suspicious activity" and reddit thought he was a bot.
Did this nigga kill himself or what?

@GoffSystemQB come back nigga