Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT morons really think we behave like this irl do they

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
One of cucktears favorite piece of (idiocy) advice is "the reason why you're incel is because you call women foids, noodlewhores, cumdumpsters, holes, etc. If you stop calling women like that maybe they would want to be with you"

Seriously are they that stupid? Do they think that we actively go around calling girls like that on a daily basis? Imagine if I said "thanks you fucking hole" to the girl at the grocery store. How long you think it'd take for me to get arrested for harassment? What those dumbasses fail to understand is that most of us try to be normal and functioning members of society but women don't care about that, they just give us the cold shoulder cause we are ugly. If we use those terms here it's because this is a safe non judgemental place for us to cope. So, soytears can shove their advice up to they used up asses cause it doesn't fucking work.

wait you guys dont call women cumdumpsters to their faces

I don't interact with femaloids

Even if. They fail/refuse to understand that hating femoids is result of inceldom, not cause

Me: "Hey toilet roastie whore, get this bag of chips from me at the top of the shelf or I'm going to throw acid in your whore face to ruin your life forever."
Female: *Calling the police*
Me: "Fuck it"

*later*

Me: Hey bitch suck my dick
Female: Fuck off asshole
*walks away*
Chad: Hey bitch suck my dick
Female: K

pewpew

Me: "Hey toilet roastie whore, get this bag of chips from me at the top of the shelf or I'm going to throw acid in your whore face to ruin your life forever."
Female: *Calling the police*
Me: "Fuck it"

*later*

Me: Hey bitch suck my dick
Female: Fuck off asshole
*walks away*
Chad: Hey bitch suck my dick
Female: K

pewpew
ngl mentally ill post

They are schizos who dedicate their time making fun of and gaslighting ugly males, don’t expect anything good from them

The whole point of being on a forum like this is being able to say what you want without repercussions.

IT are seriously braindead, to the point that they don't realize that if we said shit like this in public there would be serious consequences for us, like losing our jobs, expelled from school, arrested by the police etc. We are basically living in a police state where wrongthink is not tolerated, and soon even online forums like this will be shutdown.

The social elites are slowly pushing this agenda of surveillance and suppression of individual thought, and the irony is that they are doing it under the guise of promoting the very things they are suppressing. They say they want to promote individuality, freedoms and equality, when in reality every action they take slowly but surely infringes on all three.

Last edited:
Thieir vistuesignalling is retarded

One of cucktears favorite piece of (idiocy) advice is "the reason why you're incel is because you call women foids, noodlewhores, cumdumpsters, holes, etc. If you stop calling women like that maybe they would want to be with you"

Seriously are they that stupid? Do they think that we actively go around calling girls like that on a daily basis?

I don't think that's literally what the average member believes. I think they probably extrapolate an unreasonable conclusion from a reasonable premise, which is that a person's beliefs indirectly affect the way they interact with other people. So even if you don't walk around calling women "toilets," your practice of calling them that on the internet will affect how you talk to them in person. I don't think that's stupid, but it's wrong.

That's obviously wrong, at least for most of us, both because not as many people on here really believe a lot of the things they post (shitposting appears to mostly be a mystery to them) and because even those who do have adapted to restrain themselves (other than the occasional autist on here who claims to have yelled dumb shit to random women).

Probably being overly charitable to people who detest us but yeah I think that's probably for the most part where that belief comes from.

They're idiots

If women are so good sensing personalities why do they end up in abusive relationships all the time?

They think like they Jews when bringing up antisemitism. Jews think that antisemitism just is an irrational hatred with absolutely no justification for it and that a whole people just woke up one day and decided to hate on Jews for no reason. They don't mention that this hatred could because caused by their own actions and certain undesirable character traits.
The same thing goes for Incels hating on women. They think that incels just hate women for no reason and it's certainly not because of they way they've been treated by them or by observing their behaviours.

One has to be beyond retarded

they assume if you believe or do this shit in closed doors ur probably a fatcel or somehting. they dont realize its our shitty genetics