Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It never mattered if you were of a pure stock or that which is mixed

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
It really never did. If you were of a pure ethnic heritage and had any form of deformity, women will not want you even when you fought the "good" fight to win a nation back or anything as such. The hypergamic cycle still persists and you will only feel regret for assuming you would get pussy in return. Japan is a good example of this, where the birth rates are low whilst the NEET rates are increasing. Though other factors are in play i.e. work and such, this still doesn't have a major impact, when you know most Japanese die from around their teens to young adult phase, as they get thrown out and outcasted for being different to the supposed "norm", which then gets mixed in with the over pressured stress their parents enforce to be a "good model student" or more so a cuck in today's definition.

It also never works out even if you were mixed either, as aforementioned, if you have any form of deformity it was completely over. Assuming that you are a sex god because you are mixed with xyz, making you think that you have all the sexual prowess as others do, only just becomes one giant lie once you realise no one bats an eye.

It was never the race and was much rather how you physically appeared. Both sides would have been shunned by the groups they assumed were "supporting" them, therefore what you should realise is not that what you physically appear is what matters but your character, and no, questioning why others think the way they do isn't cope, not doing it is. That's why I'm not going to care what others think, I'm doing what I want and if anyone tells me why I can't do it, I'm just going to tell them why or simplisticly tell them to fuck off.

its all about bones

Be good looking and women will like you.

Thats it, its not that complicated

nothing ever mattered ever

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back