Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It only takes one rejection for a man to become incel

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
"Just keep trying bro"
"Don't give up bro"
"It's a number's game bro"

Bullshit. If the first time you tried to talk to a girl she was cold to you, you'd better give up already cause the same will happen if you try again. If one foid rejects you, the rest will for sure. It doesn't matter if it happened at work, at college or in fucking highschool, no woman wants an deformed creature by her side. An attractive guy always, hear me clear, ALWAYS gets the girl at first try. In fact, he doesn't even have to try, foids go to him like bees to the flowers. An ugly guy will never have that. You could try to get a girl for years and tears will come out of your eyes only. It's gonna be a waste of time. All foids want Chad even lesbians. There's not even the slightest opportunity for us.

it takes 9 months before you're born

I became blackpilled before my first rejection, but the final rejection was the straw that broke the camels back. It was mostly a slow blackpill marination for me at first if that makes any sense. Just a gradual realization that not only am I not a perceived sexual entity to foids, but that I was an active eyesore, it became eye opening

Quitter talk. Inceldom exists, but this is extreme thinking.

It’s possible for a man to get rejected before ever making a move. By their words, actions and demeanour towards a man they create the conditions that allow him to make advances on her in a socially acceptable way. They do this consciously.

Meh, idk about just one rejection.

Ye if 1 girl rejects you, they all reject you tbh. A few might let you betabuxx Tyrone’s babies once they’re done finding themselves though

The rejection pill hits brutaly ngl

It’s possible for a man to get rejected before ever making a move. By their words, actions and demeanour towards a man they create the conditions that allow him to make advances on her in a socially acceptable way. They do this consciously.
Based newcel, this is very true. All foids I've ever talked to seem to want to end the conversation or barely put in effort to sustain it. If you are attractive they will make it easy for you, if not you won't be able to mount a single advance. Foids think in binary, either you're attractive or not.

the hardest blackpill to swallow

Ye if 1 girl rejects you, they all reject you tbh. A few might let you betabuxx Tyrone’s babies once they’re done finding themselves though
Low IQ.
Let me guess, you believe in Sub8 theory,you have done 0 approaches and you are a teenager. Right?
Quitter talk. Inceldom exists, but this is extreme thinking.
Exactly, this OP is a fakecel/volcel/mentalcel guaranteed.
I have faced rejections but I'm still trying.
Inceldom is a curse.

nah, this is just dumb. everyone gets rejected more than once, even high tier normies. this is cope. you're honestly a volcel if you havent tried for at least a year.

Low IQ.
Let me guess, you believe in Sub8 theory,you have done 0 approaches and you are a teenager. Right?

Exactly, this OP is a fakecel/volcel/mentalcel guaranteed.
I have faced rejections but I'm still trying.
Inceldom is a curse.
I’m actually 26 my nigga

If you have to try , it’s over

nah, this is just dumb. everyone gets rejected more than once, even high tier normies. this is cope. you're honestly a volcel if you havent tried for at least a year.
Indeed! Confirmed!

It takes years of constant rejection to be sure!

Because, you might be just "not their type" or not "rich enough" or any number of bad things besides just being ugly.

Op's statement is only true for the 100% truecel! Only the truely ugly and deformed can be sure of it.

The non-nt and normie-passers just might get lucky eventually.

I've seen it with my own 3 eyes!

Indeed! Confirmed!

It takes years of constant rejection to be sure!

Because, you might be just "not their type" or not "rich enough" or any number of bad things besides just being ugly.

Op's statement is only true for the 100% truecel! Only the truely ugly and deformed can be sure of it.

The non-nt and normie-passers just might get lucky eventually.

I've seen it with my own 3 eyes!
:yes::yes::yes:

Just keep feeding their egos bro