Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it pisses me off whenever i see normalniggers enjoying hobbies that are supposed to be copes for incels

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
I hate it because it feels like the value of that i got from something particular that i liked and my interpretation of it is suddenly wrong, i have to reevaluate the reason i liked something. why would a subhuman like me and a normie sexhaver share the same interests, we are two separate creatures with (consequently)completely differing viewpoints it makes no sense for us both to enjoy the same thing or find the same value in something. it always leads me to believe that someone is in the wrong either me or the normie and I end up questioning whether there is anything for a nobody like me to enjoy since it feels like these days all copes are being taken away from me by normalscum.

relevant quote from the supreme gentleman:
The game got bigger with every new expansion that was released, and as it got bigger, it brought in a vast amount of new players. I noticed that more and more “normal” people who had active and pleasurable social lives were starting to play the game, as the new changes catered to such a crowd. WoW no longer became a sanctuary where I could hide from the evils of the world, because the evils of the world had now followed me there. I saw people bragging online about their sexual experiences with girls... and they used the term “virgin” as an insult to people who were more immersed in the game than them. The insult stung, because it was true. Us virgins did tend to get more immersed in such things, because our real lives were lacking. I couldn’t stand to play WoW knowing that my enemies, the people I hate and envy so much for having sexual lives, were now playing the same game as me.

I never played wow but I think this is relevant to most hobbies. as something becomes more popular the more likely it is that it will catch the attention of the normie and because most normies like their interests because of the social interaction that comes with it they are going to make it all about it, in fact everything that a normie participates in stems from the approval of others. and of course they will try and remove outcasts from these communities to make it more palatable to their kind to not ruin their precious "reputation" , normie doesn't want to be seen as a looser for playing vidya, watching anime or whatever because this is what loosers do so this leads them to conclude that they should be removed, the looser, the one who usually had the most genuine interest has to be vindicated for his crime of coping, for making m'ladies "uncomfortable" , for giving the community an unattractive image. i think all copes should be looked down upon, that way only the people with genuine interest will stay filtering out the normies who are there only for social approval.

I have no hobby copes. Shit sucks famalalalamamalam.

Even worse when holes join in and steal your based hobbies because some faggy Chad with glasses recommended it on Twatter or Jewtube

Why not simply kill the offensive normies? - in WOW. it should be easier because of a higher amount of skill. Because, "immersion."

Why quit when you could use it as a better cope? Be the better warrior and all that.

It's mind zoggling!

I don't have any hobby except rotting.

Well, just imagine the entire internet before normies and reddit cucks took over.

I know...it's hard to do.