Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "IT please include me in the screenshot" Stop doing this shit guys

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
Guys, we're not clowns for cucktears to post and laugh at our pain and feelings. When you guys make content just for Inceltears to make fun of us, it's like you're begging for their recognition especially when we ask "IT please include me in the screenshot".

We are above IT, we shouldn't post anything for the purpose of IT or any normies to make fun of us, and we shouldn't take it lightly when they do disrespect us. If you do this you're just embarrassing the community, IT are our enemies and nothing more.

Admins should remove "Please notice me IT" threads.

Postmaxxers gonna postmaxx

IT is overrated anyway. Its not a big active community and 95% of its upvotes come from it getting on reddits "hot" section. Such greed.

The cucks have shit posting frequency anyway, it's not like they'll screenshot often.

Seriously like 90% of the cucks activity is exclusively taken up by St.Sigmacel pewpew.

Include me in the screenshot

We live rent free

He's chuckling to himself while twisting his black frame glasses around in his fingers while his sister gets fucked bu tyrones downstairs as we speak.

We're losing our legit community status and becoming a thread of clowns who want Reddit recognition, it's sad.
I'd say it's mostly done in a joking way, say, when incels find ridiculously provocative posts about abuse, guns, etc they will be inclined to make a joke about how the cucks will definitely screenshot the thread because of how provocative it is pewpew.

refreshingly good grey post

Shut up greycel.

IT Include me in the screenshot.

Just cos I don't postmaxx doesn't mean I haven't got experience on this form.
I'm just messing with you. ;)

Although if you're a weeb definitely shut up.

It's essentially people acting like jesters to IT

We're losing our legit community status and becoming a thread of clowns who want Reddit recognition, it's sad.

First off I never thought I'd see a post like this from a "greycel", I'm actually surprised, kinda makes me suspect you are an OG user and this is an alt, but either way good on you, this is something I actually planned on making a thread about

Losing?, we've already lost it, this forum can't be taken seriously anymore, what you are saying is the absolute truth

I've made many threads addressing Inceltears directly even using their name in the title, but those threads never show up on their forum, and that's because I'm serious and make well thought out arguments, they avoid those posts and stick to screen-capping trolls

There have actually been times when that Brazillian guy would post me thread in its entirety and when you read the comments there would be IncelTears users say "he has a point here" JFL, after a while he just stopped posting my whole threads

I don't think you realize how meta your thread is, too many posters are clowning and acting like they are trying to have a "noticeable persona", like - "look at me I'm so quirky tee hee"

You really can't tell anymore if the site is full of larps who are internally making fun of us, because you can't take a lot of the posters seriously anymore

One user is going on and on about the "drivers license pill" and every single one of his posts is some joke about that

Another user is a known larp pretending to be an old guy in his 50's

One user (as of recently) has an ape avatar and in threads just posts images of apes with different facial expressions like its a meme (trying to force a meme into existence)

HERE'S WHAT MAKES YOUR THREAD META

In this very thread you have the final two examples of the list I mentioned above:
This user keeps saying "such greed" everywhere trying to force a meme into existence
IT is overrated anyway. Its not a big active community and 95% of its upvotes come from it getting on reddits "hot" section. Such greed.

This user seems to be trying to copy that guy and create his own "wacky persona" with "pew pew" (only just seeing this one, maybe he came before the other one, IDK)
Seriously like 90% of the cucks activity is exclusively taken up by St.Sigmacel pewpew.

This is why I find it funny when some users tell me I'm too extremist (too serious) and I'll give the forum a "bad name"

So let me get this straight, us being seen as a bunch of clowns, a fucking joke, is acceptable, but normies thinking of us as serious is a bad outcome?

That makes no sense at all, this forum has slowly overtime become a trash forum, a zoo for normies to come take a gander at the animals, and like in that movie "Madagascar", when the "humans" show up, its "show time" and the animals just have to put on a show to entertain their betters

A lot of them are just going to respond with - "oh I'm just having a bit of fun, you are taking this too seriously"

Ok then, if this is the place you come to have fun, the place representative of one of the most impactful failures of your life, then being an incel isn't that bad for you, or you are likely just some larp having fun fucking with the rest of us

Imagine if a self proclaimed alcoholic showed up to an Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meeting, and whilst people are talking about their problems and how important of an issue this is, he's cracking jokes and talking about memes, and not just every once in a while to help the mood, he does it ALL THE TIME, its his "persona".

Would anybody think that guy was seriously an alcoholic? (no they wouldn't)

Nobody who came to that meeting, would think that alcoholism was a serious problem

Last edited:
this is only said when some users make obvious edgy bait posts

don't understand why fellowcels give a fuck about ITcucks

First off I never thought I'd see a post like this from a "greycel", I'm actually surprised, kinda makes me suspect you are an OG user and this is an alt, but either way good on you, this is something I actually planned on making a thread about

Losing?, we've already lost it, this forum can't be taken seriously anymore, what you are saying is the absolute truth

I've made many threads addressing Inceltears directly even using their name in the title, but those threads never show up on their forum, and that's because I'm serious and make well thought out arguments, they avoid those posts and stick to screen-capping trolls

There have actually been times when that Brazillian guy would post me thread in its entirety and when you read the comments there would be IncelTears users say "he has a point here" JFL, after a while he just stopped posting my whole threads

I don't think you realize how meta your thread is, too many posters are clowning and acting like they are trying to have a "noticeable persona", like - "look at me I'm so quirky tee hee"

You really can't tell anymore if the site is full of larps who are internally making fun of us, because you can't take a lot of the posters seriously anymore

One user is going on and on about the "drivers license pill" and every single one of his posts is some joke about that

One user (as of recently) has an ape avatar and in threads just posts images of apes with different facial expressions like its a meme (trying to force a meme into existence)

In this very thread you have the final two examples of the list I mentioned above:
This user keeps saying "such greed" everywhere trying to force a meme into existence

This user seems to be trying to copy that guy and create his own "wacky persona" with "pew pew" (only just seeing this one, maybe he came before the other one, IDK)

This is why I find it funny when some users tell me I'm too extremist (too serious) and I'll give the forum a "bad name"

So let me get this straight, us being seen as a bunch of clowns, a fucking joke, is acceptable, but normies thinking of us as serious is a bad outcome?

That makes no sense at all, this forum has slowly overtime become a trash forum, a zoo for normies to come take a gander at the animals, and like in that movie "Madagascar", when the "humans" show up, its "show time" and the animals just have to put on a show to entertain their betters

A lot of them are just going to respond with - "oh I'm just having a bit of fun, you are taking this too seriously"

Ok then, if this is the place you come to have fun, the place representative of one of the most impactful failures of your life, then being an incel isn't that bad for you, or you are likely just some larp having fun fucking with the rest of us

Imagine if a self proclaimed alcoholic showed up to an Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) meeting, and whilst people are talking about their problems and how important of an issue this is, he's cracking jokes and talking about memes, and not just every once in a while to help the mood, he does it ALL THE TIME, its his "persona".

Nobody who came to that meeting, would think that alcoholism was a serious problem
Hes an IT infiltrator thats why he always talks about IT and is a greycel. You dont need to look that far into things and write 10 paragraphs

Yeah, this sums it up pretty well.

Based, I can't stand people using signatures or catchphrases

It's essentially people acting like jesters to IT
How is that more like acting like a jester than the IT bait threads people post where those responses are in? Lol. It's just a joke/postmaxxing for some IT bait thread. How about just stop posting IT bait threads?

99% of threads that people post that in are retarded fedposting/nonsensical bullshit.

Last edited:
I agree with you Op.
my Ignore List is growing bigger because I can't stand all these fucking attention whores.

"Always talks about IT"? Why don't IT post the good parts of our form for a change is the only other thread I've recently posted about IT.
I joined this form the same time as you, just because I don't postmaxx doesn't mean I don't have experience
Youve had 2 posts removed already out of your 150. Something tells me you make your posts with the thought of being screenshotted to IT in your mind. You also care about what IT posts about, meaning you do browse the subreddit enough for them to live in your head.

Youve had 2 posts removed already out of your 150. Something tells me you make your posts with the thought of being screenshotted to IT in your mind. You also care about what IT posts about, meaning you do browse the subreddit enough for them to live in your head.
He's mad about people calling out his shitty bait threads with them posting "include me in the screenshot IT" instead of seriously engaging in a discussion on the "best way to beat your girlfriend" or whatever thread he had.

Jfl.

I was just saying they represent a false image of incels to the rest of reddit, it's not that I don't care at all about what they post. It's just we shouldn't acknowledge them and become clowns for their amusement.
Youve had 2 posts removed already out of your 150.
Also just because I did mess around in the past, doesn't mean what I now realise and say isn't legitimate.

Last edited:
Hes an IT infiltrator thats why he always talks about IT and is a greycel. You dont need to look that far into things and write 10 paragraphs

So an IT infiltrator has a message that is in the better interest of the forum than actual forum users?

I think we should keep them then and get rid of some of the users JFL

We are above IT
How can we not be above this brah?

This is the absolute lowest state of human failure, resignation of any dignity and top cringiness
you can feel no empathy for these soulless creatures

Last edited:
I agree with you Op.
my Ignore List is growing bigger because I can't stand all these fucking attention whores.

I don't want to use the ignore feature, I never have, but I think its slowly reaching the point where I will

So an IT infiltrator has a message that is in the better interest of the forum than actual forum users?

Dude, he's just mad about people posting "screenshot this IT" in his IT bait threads about the best method for beating up your girlfriend or whatever retarded shit he posted. Lol.

This is exactly what I mean. I just went over to IT to look for his threads and his stupid thread is the first post on new. This is some real high IQ stuff that changes everything. The best way to grow this forum and the blackpill is to make everyone know that signing up here carries a 100% risk of being on a FBI watchlist as I always say.

His threads are the exact same thing as being a jester and providing entertainment for outsiders. In fact, even more so.

Last edited:

The message in this post is true. I agree with it 100% if I saw it written on paper. The problem is the OP has different intentions for writing this post. He doesnt give a shit about this forum. Hes just writing whatever he can that he knows IT will screenshot. He makes posts like; 'Would you eat a woman?' And 'whats the best way to beat a woman'. Then when other users comment "include me in ss IT", those users dont care about looking good for IT. They write "include in screenshot" because its obvious the post is going to be posted to IT, and was made with the intention of being posted to IT. If someone makes low effort contraversial posts like that, what are the odds they are doing it for the attention from IT?

Dude, he's just mad about people posting "screenshot this IT" in his IT bait threads about the best method for beating up your girlfriend or whatever retarded shit he posted. Lol.

Looked through his thread history myself:

Can't see any thread like that, maybe he deleted it IDK

The only thread I found close to that is this one:

But he's talking about a possible domestic abuse situation he witnessed on his way home from gym, and that HE WANTED TO HELP and FELT BAD for not helping, I don't see how that is a bait thread for IT

Also this one too:

But its the post that's bait, not the thread title, so this is one example I guess

Last edited:
The message in this post is true. I agree with it 100% if I saw it written on paper. The problem is the OP has different intentions for writing this post. He doesnt give a shit about this forum. Hes just writing whatever he can that he knows IT will screenshot. He makes posts like; 'Would you eat a woman?' And 'whats the best way to beat a woman'. Then when other users comment "include me in ss IT", those users dont care about looking good for IT. They write "include in screenshot" because its obvious the post is going to be posted to IT, and was made with the intention of being posted to IT. If someone makes low effort contraversial posts like that, what are the odds they are doing it for the attention from IT?

Maybe I missed all of those threads, but why don't you guys just report the threads and have him banned if he's doing it so often, that would be a quick fix, its what I would have done, the report feature exists for a reason

Looked through his thread history myself:

Can't see any thread like that, maybe he deleted it IDK

The only thread I found close to that is this one:

But he's talking about a possible domestic abuse situation he witnessed on his way home from gym, and that HE WANTED TO HELP and FELT BAD for not helping, I don't see how that is a bait thread for IT
He's had multiple threads that were deleted by mods. And check my edited post for another thread of his they just posted on IT.

He's had multiple threads that were deleted by mods. And check my edited post for another thread of his they just posted on IT.

Report him and have him banned, JFL why are the mods tolerating this?, if someone is an obvious troll ban them

Maybe I missed all of those threads, but why don't you guys just report the threads and have him banned if he's doing it so often, that would be a quick fix, its what I would have done, the report feature exists for a reason
I dont bother because i assume the mods can tell when someones trolling and will ban them. It might take a few days but this guy will be banned before his username turns blue. Watch him troll harder and harder until banned or just leave the site all together because he got bored.

IT include me in the screenshot

"multiple" I've had 2 threads deleted by mods, that's it. Don't use sneaky wording to make it sound like I'm a persistent troll

I guess I agree. It doesn't really matter though.

This is exactly what I mean. I just went over to IT to look for his threads and his stupid thread is the first post on new. This is some real high IQ stuff that changes everything. The best way to grow this forum and the blackpill is to make everyone know that signing up here carries a 100% risk of being on a FBI watchlist as I always say.

His threads are the exact same thing as being a jester and providing entertainment for outsiders. In fact, even more so.
Nope, I stand by that thread. My point is that women are choosing men for their looks and putting up with verbal and physical abuse just to keep the status of a high tier boyfriend. They would never stay with an incel who was abusing them. Saying women deserve it might be slightly too far but long-term domestic abuse is a choice and is the fault of females who stay just as much as it is men who perpetrate the abuse.

Why am I explaining this to an "incel" on incels.co jfl

Last edited:
"multiple" I've had 2 threads deleted by mods, that's it. Don't use sneaky wording to make it sound like I'm a persistent troll
Wow, that's so much better man. The different between 3+ and 2 is a big difference. The point is that you posted this thread because you're mad at people here not taking your bait threads seriously.

*Grabs popcorn*
Michealpopcorngif

Last edited:
Wow, that's so much better man. The different between 3+ and 2 is a big difference. The point is that you posted this thread because you're mad at people here not taking your bait threads seriously.
1 of the threads was just deleted for not being relevant to Inceldom Discussion, I was told to move it to OffTopic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back