Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT POSTER ADMITS BLACKPILL IS RIGHT, SAYS SHE IS STUDYING INCELS FOR PSYCHOLOGY [ITCELS GTFIH]

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Unnamed

what is IT? FBI, psych students, or just losers??? The mystery remains.

@Sparrow's Song @Venomkore @vippnor @sub8male thoughts boyz??

She ain't postin' there no more, most likely.

Her IT brethren will probably have a lot to say about this lol

also lol’d at tagging Meremy tbh he can’t say anything bro

Her IT brethren will probably have a lot to say about this lol

also lol’d at tagging Meremy tbh he can’t say anything bro
I STILL FUCK WITH HIM #FREETHEKIKE2020
please boys dont let this thread die in new

Last edited:
I don't understand why incels are so hung up about it
That's what happens when you're on the losing end of nature.
Literally the whole world functions like that
Yet this doesn't prove that any of this shit has value. The world also functions as a result of life cannibalizing itself, is this also unworthy of criticism? It's always someone or something that has to pay for every bit of our illusory satisfaction, and the cost in pain is immense. Something isn't always better than nothing.

@BummerDrummer thoughts bro

Inspect element?

fucking whore, i hope she gets r**ed

I bet her avi isn’t even her

Who cares about whatever a roastie has to say.

I really wonder what IT has to say about it. But I find extremely odd is that if she does accept the blackpill why is she even screenshotting us? I’m guessing she is just farming for karma or something or whoring around for attention from ITcels.
fucking whore, i hope she gets r**ed

I really wonder what IT has to say about it. But I find extremely odd is that if she does accept the blackpill why is she even screenshotting us? I’m guessing she is just farming for karma or something or whoring around for attention from ITcels.
For her psychology study

She posts on another reddit account called jelka86, same Serbian bitch that messaged me before

I wonder what IT will think of this lol

They will probably just say it's an incel LARP

This should be pinned

For her psychology study
She isn’t really achieving much by screenshotting anything. And she sounds like a retard when she says she doesn’t know why incels are so hung up about it. I’m pretty sure she will get banned if IT sees this.

She isn’t really achieving much by screenshotting anything. And she sounds like a retard when she says she doesn’t know why incels are so hung up about it. I’m pretty sure she will get banned if IT sees this.
Bluepillers: 59)
they saw it alright

I think she is screenshotting for evidence/reference, and she just posts on IT to fit in.

Bluepillers: 59)
they saw it alright

I think she is screenshotting for evidence/reference, and she just posts on IT to fit in.
She just screenshotted someone’s comments from here. They saw it. It’s just odd to see an ITer admit the blackpill since they would literally do anything to deny it. She even admitted that mass outrage would breakout if everyone got blackpilled so she is obviously a LARP. I guess they would probably let her stay since she still screenshots posts

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_20200719_005323.jpg
    IMG_20200719_005323.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_20200719_005342.jpg
    IMG_20200719_005342.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 236
She just screenshotted someone’s comments from here. They saw it. It’s just odd to see an ITer admit the blackpill since they would literally do anything to deny it. She even admitted that mass outrage would breakout if everyone got blackpilled.I guess they would probably let her stay since she still screenshots posts
Sus.
Yes, i dont think she's studying psychology or anything either as she is 33 and has no job and posts all day on both accounts
Interesting. I guess she lied to me

Yes, i dont think she's studying psychology or anything either as she is 33 and has no job and posts all day on both accounts
Who knows, she might accidentally spread the black pill even more with her 'scientific' research

They will ignore it

Psychology is a joke.

If you want to know whethet a course is hard look at how many foids are on the course by the last year.

There is an inverse correlation between difficulty and number of women on course.

Psychology is a joke.

If you want to know whethet a course is hard look at how many foids are on the course by the last year.

There is an inverse correlation between difficulty and number of women on course.
The psych class in my uni is at least 90% foids ffs, two of the dumbest bitches in my class back in HS went there too and are doing fine

The psych class in my uni is at least 90% foids ffs, two of the dumbest bitches in my class back in HS went there too and are doing fine

Precisely.

If your course has a lot of women it's EITHER:

-Very Very Easy

-Doesn't require logical thinking

Lmao IT loses again

ITcels on suicide watch
That's what happens when you're on the losing end of nature.

Yet this doesn't prove that any of this shit has value. The world also functions as a result of life cannibalizing itself, is this also unworthy of criticism? It's always someone or something that has to pay for every bit of our illusory satisfaction, and the cost in pain is immense. Something isn't always better than nothing.
What a dumb whore jfl

View attachment 292052
View attachment 292055
View attachment 292053
View attachment 292054

Ok? It's right, and what? We already know it's fucking right lol. We don't need this ugly gecko looking foid to confirm our beliefs that have been confirmed for centuries.

Ok? It's right, and what? We already know it's fucking right lol. We don't need this ugly gecko looking foid to confirm our beliefs that have been confirmed for centuries.
Cuz its a IT poster.

Scanning Reddit and private messaging females...

Facepalm

Last edited:
You don't have to study psychology to realize that, you just need basic logic and a willingness to accept a harsh truth

View attachment 292052
View attachment 292055
View attachment 292053
View attachment 292054

What a dumb bitch

The only reason "normies" dont fight about it, is because they're still in the game. Most of them can compromise by settling with roasties, single moms and postwall trash.

Legitimate incels cant even get a 25 yr old roastie/single mom/postwall trash

There's a massive difference between an incel and a normie.

The absolute state of academia where ugly virgins are the topic of so many college studies. :feelshehe:

'scientific research' :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back