Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It posters outed as pedophiles

Not surprised at all, virtue signallers like those on IT are always compensating for their secret disgusting inner selves.

Not the first time
full

IncelTears Pedophiles exposed: 2
Incels.co Pedophiles exposed: 0

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Low IQ retard projecting, almost the entirety of IncelTears is hardcore projection, they are almost constantly projecting their homosexuality, tranny delusions and pedophilia on to us.

Calling us pedophiles is absolutely the dumbest thing they do.

Just another regular day on IT :feelsEhh:

Dr Pizza and now this...

IT is filled with actual societal garbage while incel sites are just made up of ugly lonely men wanting to commiserate...

@Master @SergeantIncel Pin this please, another IT user is a pedophile. Also @Ryo_Hazuki come here to have a good laugh at this one.

@Master @SergeantIncel Pin this please, another IT user is a pedophile. Also @Ryo_Hazuki come here to have a good laugh at this one.

Seriously pin this thread

Not surprised.

Faggots, pedophiles and disgusting trannies are literally swarming all over the major video game message boards and even comprise most of the moderation staff of said sites unfortunately.

So why wouldn’t they be IT members as well?

For fuck’s sakes these scumbag sexual predators, deviants and lowlives pretty much control my home site Wizchan now and the user base there hates them and openly refers to them as “The Mod Fag Clique”.

It’s clear they have an agenda to fuck with our kind for some sick reason.

The reason is probably some twisted mentally ill form of warped logic that has them resenting us for not turning to them as partners since we can’t attract women to us.

Well sorry you nasty bastards but I’m not a fag nor are any of my comrades here so you’re going to have to find find another neghole to POZ you sick fucks!

It's been know for a long time but no one cares because they repek whamin.

Dr Pizza and now this...

IT is filled with actual societal garbage while incel sites are just made up of ugly lonely men wanting to commiserate...
The problem is not specially IT, ngl I don't mind those subhumans as they give great publicity to the "incels cause".
reddit is full of that content if you start digging.

Pedos are inherently opposed to incels, as a result they will always be connected to IT.

Always accuse others of what you're doing

If he's referring to Mrs. Grundy, he can't be below the age of 50. It's a term that has fallen out of use.

The problem is not specially IT, ngl I don't mind those subhumans as they give great publicity to the "incels cause".
reddit is full of that content if you start digging.

U have a point.

True - skeletons in many peoples' closet...or post history...

Bumping because we must never let this down.

I don't know who this guy is. Show me a prominent user, then you've caught my interest. It's good to see them get exposed though.

Xpel Incels must feel pretty stupid now :feelstastyman: