Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IT proves yet again white men have it the best, meanwhile ethnics rot

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i3ma93/to_the_incel_lurkers_who_screenshotted_pmed_me/

Even a Muslim women despite all her beliefs will give it all up for white dick.

Despite black women being the only women that don't favour white women above all others like every other race of women, they will still go for white men given the chance.

Another Muslim woman who proves that no matter what race, all women want white men. They will marry beta cuck Abdul, but fuck a white boyfriend.
They want white men.

More proof of that study that showed Muslims women prefer jewish men over Muslim men in America, since most most Jews are white while Muslims are non white.

This guy right here, even normies know that IT are toxic.

They only pretend they cherry pick the autistic rage rants on here to represent all incels, like all Muslims being defined by ISIS or other terrorists.
They are actually just bullies that pick on people who can't get laid, and get enraged when we call them out for their bullshit advice of personality or showermaxxxing, cause no one wants to deal with ugly men, we are society's rejects.
The reality is that it's over, despite all we ever accomplish, no woman will love us because of our ugliness, and society does not give a shit. It's over.

Attachments

• 1596773186415.png
    1596773186415.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 34
White men definitely do have it easy. However to say non white men never get laid is self hate cope.

Not saying you're saying this. Just pointing it out.

They are actually just bullies that pick on people who can't get laid, and get enraged when we call them out for their bullshit advice of personality or showermaxxxing, cause no one wants to deal with ugly men, we are society's rejects.
Well as their type likes to say, they can "die mad" about people here calling out their bullshit advice.

The reality is that it's over, despite all we ever accomplish, no woman will love us because of our ugliness, and society does not give a shit. It's over.
Fuck society.

All of the posts you screenshotted can be summed up as

muh white bf btw

muslim woman dating a jewish man? absolute apostasy

Get the stones (In Minecraft)

White men definitely do have it easy. However to say non white men never get laid is self hate cope.

Not saying you're saying this. Just pointing it out.

True, I don't usually like racepilling cause it divides the community, but this one was just too brutal to pass.
muslim woman dating a jewish man? absolute apostasy

View attachment 309746

lmao, choosy is good, but I wish it wasn't for things we can't change.
If they were choosing men that made life better for others and they were actually into personality, I would have no complain.
But they don't, looks matter more than anything, and its over.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/i3ma93/to_the_incel_lurkers_who_screenshotted_pmed_me/

View attachment 309733

Even a Muslim women despite all her beliefs will give it all up for white dick.

View attachment 309734

Despite black women being the only women that don't favour white women above all others like every other race of women, they will still go for white men given the chance.

View attachment 309736

Another Muslim woman who proves that no matter what race, all women want white men. They will marry beta cuck Abdul, but fuck a white boyfriend.
They want white men.

View attachment 309738

More proof of that study that showed Muslims women prefer jewish men over Muslim men in America, since most most Jews are white while Muslims are non white.

View attachment 309742

This guy right here, even normies know that IT are toxic.

They only pretend they cherry pick the autistic rage rants on here to represent all incels, like all Muslims being defined by ISIS or other terrorists.

The thread you linked got IncelTear members shit on by r/JustUnsubbed lol

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/JustUnsubbed/comments/i3u83i/ju_from_rinceltear_because_the_people_on_this/

The racepill is the blackest of pills. It was the final nail in the coffin for me.
Dude, I always thought Muslim women were the most religious and non-judgemental, but even they can't help but chase white dick.
Literally the worst suicide fuel for me, religion is bullshit.

lmao, thanks for sharing that

JFL

Lmao who the fuck is saying sand nigresses are "good" and "obedient"?
The same people that think Islam is the answer to feminism and every other problem in western society.

Even if I was an IT member, I would never upvote such a immature & snide post...what the hell is wrong with them? I mean, it's like, even if a 3 year old kid was taunting another 3 year old kid, it would perfectly reasonable if the one being taunted punched the other...yet these people are adults who feel the need to make such snide posts? Truly disgusting people
Even if I was an IT member, I would never upvote such a immature & snide post...what the hell is wrong with them? I mean, it's like, even if a 3 year old kid was taunting another 3 year old kid, it would perfectly reasonable if the one being taunted punched the other...yet these people are adults who feel the need to make such snide posts? Truly disgusting people
Also, look at that guy with the top comment's profile - he claims to be black and is just spamming bmxf hentai. B-b-b-butttt "race doesn't matter", I thought...yet race is the main theme of all of his posts.

Now, in contrast, if I was to say black men should be exterminated and black women should be taken sex slaves of all other races, would I be viewed as a 'liberal', 'progressive' or whatever these people claim they are

Last edited:

Now, in contrast, if I was to say black men should be exterminated and black women should be taken sex slaves of all other races, would I be viewed as a 'liberal', 'progressive' or whatever these people claim they are

They aren't progressives, that would mean they would care for their fellow men who was unfortunately born ugly. They aren't liberal, cause they don't live and let live, they literally exist to troll us and portray us as evil or toxic cause of the few autists running around here trolling.

Maybe by progressive they mean making depressed incels all kill themselves because their issues are mocked, and they feel no one gives a shit about their problems. By progressive, they can mean destroying subhumans. Who knows

What the fuck is wrong with them? This is actually pretty pathetic. Even for IT. Why are people there even liking such an immature post anyways? And they pretty much proved that they are just a virgin shaming bully sub. There was one guy who was pointing this out by saying that they are being bullies and then they were all covering it up by saying they are joking. They are not even hiding the fact that they are virgin shaming (even though literally everyone there are also virgins) and pretty much dismiss incels just because they are virgins

Brutal racepill, the racepill destroyed every ounce of hope I've ever had.

They pretty much proved that they are just a virgin shaming bully sub. There was one guy who was pointing this out by saying that they are being bullies and then they were all covering it up by saying they are joking. They are not even hiding the fact that they are virgin shaming (even though literally everyone there are also virgins) and pretty much dismiss incels just because they are virgins
I find it funny that people actually believed they weren't a bully sub, we all know what they are.

Brutal racepill, the racepill destroyed every ounce of hope I've ever had.
It's over, and suifuel

I find it funny that people actually believed they weren't a bully sub, we all know what they are.
Most normies hate IT as well. IT tries so hard to act like they are normal people but they definitely aren’t. Almost nobody thinks they aren’t a bully sub except for maybe ahs. Only with the old IT did people actually think they weren’t bullies and even then a lot of people still knew IT was just a harassment sub

IT tries so hard to act like they are normal people but they definitely aren’t.

Only with the old IT did people actually think they weren’t bullies and even then a lot of people still knew IT was just a harassment sub

Most normies hate IT as well. IT tries so hard to act like they are normal people but they definitely aren’t. Almost nobody thinks they aren’t a bully sub except for maybe ahs. Only with the old IT did people actually think they weren’t bullies and even then a lot of people still knew IT was just a harassment sub
What do you think actual normies think about incels?

What do you think actual normies think about incels?
Actual normies don’t like incels either but aren’t this crazy. They would usually see what we say, probably get pissed off but just shrug it off and move on.

Actual normies don’t like incels either but aren’t this crazy. They would usually see what we say, probably get pissed off but just shrug it off and move on.
They would get pissed off at facts? Weird.

They would get pissed off at facts? Weird.
Society is pretty retarded. Most of them are cucks and would get mad when we say the truth about foids. But they wouldn’t dedicate 18 hours a day screenshotting incel forums like ITcels do

All IT lacks is an Indian currywhore with a white boyfriend and then they'll become the complete package of normie hypocrisy and female hypergamy.

Society is pretty retarded. Most of them are cucks and would get mad when we say the truth about foids. But they wouldn’t dedicate 18 hours a day screenshotting incel forums like ITcels do
True, they are bluepilled at the end of the day.

I'm white. Where do I go for my easy life?

All IT lacks is an Indian currywhore with a white boyfriend and then they'll become the complete package of normie hypocrisy and female hypergamy.
curry and noodlwhores chase white chads and chadlites all the time. It's so obvious that it doesn't even require snap shots.
I'm white. Where do I go for my easy life?
Sorry bro, being an incel means it never began.

Brown eyes can be a falio.

i think they are just larping then again if its true this yet again confirms Muslim woman act more whoreish then their western rivals if their is no one to put them in their place.