Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It really isnt fair

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
8ta28wk86nr41

I just bothers me as someone who likes to stay in shape and is somewhat athletic that landwhales get their pick of men just as much as any other foid. They can fuck whoever they want no matter how much they let themselves go and we have to continue to work on ourselves until we reach the to 1%.

Tutorial fucking mode

"Extremely depressing" XD

My normie friend dated a literal 1/10 landwhale that looked like a man lol normies will fuck anything that breathes if it has a vagina

I despise chads who fuck landwhales voluntarily. Unfortunately, these are not rare cases by any means.

I despise chads who fuck landwhales voluntarily. Unfortunately, these are not rare cases by any means.
Fat foids have bigger egos than normal foids these days because of juggernaut law

Fat foids have bigger egos than normal foids these days because of juggernaut law
Landwhales fuck Chad regularly. I've seen it all in my days. Numerous gymmaxxed normies hitting landwhales out of desperation. This world is in shambles and it keeps getting worse and more ridiculous

femcels have no excuse tbh

The social advantage foids get from playing to men's natural desires is something men won't ever experience. Even the most gymmaxxed, statusmaxed, heightmaxed and wealthy chad does not get the same advantage most foids get simply by having a hole between their legs.