Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT retards deny that sex is a basic human need

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-

How can you be so fucking delusional? Also, what's up with these awful drawings?

These foid draws herself curvy so she is probably obese, females always see themselves thiner than they actually see

that glasses becky is what a typical IT foid looks like. no stacy is interested in reddit

Unpopular opinion: to be honest you can survive just fine as a "monk"

Reproduction is a goal not a need. Get in touch with the nature and it shall lead you to the truth.

The science is on our side though.
Inkedmaslow s hierarchy of neds  scalable vector illustration 655400474 5c6a47f246e0fb000165cb

Smug cunt making these strawman comics thinking she is some kind of an intellectual jfl female education was a mistake.

This neurotic bitch is really forcing her ugly comics everywhere.

At least have the decency to learn to draw before lying about what incels believe and say.

Fucking whore.

Smug cunt making these strawman comics thinking she is some kind of an intellectual jfl female education was a mistake.
I've yet to see just ONE of these comicc that doesnt portray us as a neckbeards. It really shows that these people are 30-something old boomers who are completely out of touch with time. This shit is 2012 tier and incels are completely anti-neckbeard.

So Leftists get to use the Maslow Hierarchy of needs whenever they feel like it. Just not when we need to. They disavow ALL the evidence outside there to deny that Sex is a necessary to live a decent life.

I've yet to see just ONE of these comicc that doesnt portray us as a neckbeards. It really shows that these people are 30-something old boomers who are completely out of touch with time. This shit is 2012 tier and incels are completely anti-neckbeard.
She is a millennial cunt who blew her money on some "art" degree and is now angry at the world jfl boomers make memes about how entitled everybody is even though they are the most entitled generation ever

This is their last like of defence.

This is their last like of defence.

These are the same people who riot for UBI and other gibs bullshit jfl how dare you wanting to eat disgusting incel?! :feels:

These are the same people who riot for UBI and other gibs bullshit jfl how dare you wanting to eat disgusting incel?! :feels:

The hypocrisy is mind boggling.

This doesn't make sense at all, if we need it we also want it obviously. It would've made sense if it said that want is not need, but IT is retarded as always

So Leftists get to use the Maslow Hierarchy of needs whenever they feel like it. Just not when we need to. They disavow ALL the evidence outside there to deny that Sex is a necessary to live a decent life.

"This scientific proof doesn't count because I don't like it"

This doesn't make sense at all, if we need it we also want it obviously. It would've made sense if it said that want is not need, but IT is retarded as always

"This scientific proof doesn't count because I don't like it"

Like the Roman Catholic Church in the Middle Ages. The Sun revolves around the Earth & not the other way round.

This is power madness.

These foid draws herself curvy so she is probably obese, females always see themselves thiner than they actually see
she is literally obese. reddit is sperging out on me rn, but there's a picture. Not a good look, bc we only see her arms, but she has hanging meat size arms with sausage fingers

Stupid

ok cuck, but a foid won't die if I punch her in the face, will she? Then why does her right not to be beaten by me is guaranteed by law?

she is literally obese. reddit is sperging out on me rn, but there's a picture. Not a good look, bc we only see her arms, but she has hanging meat size arms with sausage fingers
She's also a furry :feelspuke:

Sex is a fundamental need required in order to exist. Femoids are pretty much genociding incel genes, even our looksmatches fucking hate us.

Yes I saw the pic, jfl at females

I would let this one go, guys. It's not a need, it's a desire.

Of course, one can always argue that a desire, if not met for long, can cause frustration, thus mental unrest, and then a pattern of unhealthy behavior, so it becomes a need. But that's a stretch.

It's a desire, just admit it.

You are not owed sex (nobody is owed anything anyway), that's something I agree with normies about.

Does that mean you have to give up on the idea of getting it ? No, it just means that you'll probably have to give something in exchange.

the fact that the drawing has a foid just makes it worse and cringy

Of course, one can always argue that a desire, if not met for long, can cause frustration, thus mental unrest, and then a pattern of unhealthy behavior, so it becomes a need. But that's a stretch.

You are not owed sex (nobody is owed anything anyway), that's something I agree with normies about.

Does that mean you have to give up on the idea of getting it ? No, it just means that you'll probably have to give something in exchange.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

disgusting

Definitely retards

Food is not a basic need because you can survive by eating dirt instead. Literally IT logic.
you don't need a house, you just want a house
you don't need clean drinking water, you just want clean drinking water
these people are fucking retarded and i'm pretty sure most people would think so too. studies have shown human relationships helps relieve stress and depression and boosts the immune system. guess you're not entitled to feeling happy and healthy

In Chinese 要 means BOTH need and want

apparently sex is only a basic need when you are retarted ( physically/ mentally disabled)

The science is on our side though.
View attachment 264368
They love to say we need to feed the poor, we need shelters for the homeless, clothes for the homeless. Lmao so why not address the last point?
She is a millennial cunt who blew her money on some "art" degree and is now angry at the world jfl boomers make memes about how entitled everybody is even though they are the most entitled generation ever
The irony is palpable, fuck boomers
you don't need a house, you just want a house
you don't need clean drinking water, you just want clean drinking water
these people are fucking retarded and i'm pretty sure most people would think so too. studies have shown human relationships helps relieve stress and depression and boosts the immune system. guess you're not entitled to feeling happy and healthy
Ch4d

They're asexual faggots

Very good argument made by the foid, it completely changed my mind.

Unpopular opinion: to be honest you can survive just fine as a "monk"

Reproduction is a goal not a need. Get in touch with the nature and it shall lead you to the truth.
Without sex you suffer internally and become more and more isolated.
This comic is bullshit and women are crap

..another IT member within our ranks. Mods please give me mod rights so I can clean this forum thoroughly, this is pathetic

It's a desire, just admit it
No idiot. It's a basic human need that can lead to suicide, Isolation, alcoholism if not satisfied for a long time. This has been proven too many times it's frustrating having to say it again.
You are not owed food, nor health either but society does something to ensure everyone has the same basic needs met there.

My life turned into a shihole exactlt because of lack of sex and intimacy.
If normies really think so then i'm fucking happy when some hERo shot them dead brutally (the rights to life and protection aren't real in nature. Let's play this game?)

No idiot. It's a basic human need that can lead to suicide, Isolation, alcoholism if not satisfied for a long time. This has been proven too many times it's frustrating having to say it again.
You are not owed food, nor health either but society does something to ensure everyone has the same basic needs met there.

My life turned into a shihole exactlt because of lack of sex and intimacy.
If normies really think so then i'm fucking happy when some hERo shot them dead brutally (the rights to life and protection aren't real in nature. Let's play this game?)

I totally agree with the hypocrisy of their statement, but that's not what I was arguing.

The thing is, the difference between "need" and "want" is very much susceptible to interpretation.

At the end of the day, you need things to get what you want. Like how you need a boat to cross a sea. You don't need a boat if you don't want to cross.

When they say "basic needs", they think of basic "want", such as wanting to live and not suffer. They don't realize than incels want sex more than they want to live, which is why they have suicidal tendencies.

Truly I hate this discussion, it's mostly about semantics and we can't even argue properly because the hypocrisy shown on one side is a major distraction.

There are two important characteristics behind the concept of need :
  1. It is accessory. It only exists in conjunction with a goal, called the purpose.
  2. It is logically necessary. The purpose is assumed impossible to obtain without it.
We can't agree about what a basic need is unless we agree on what our basic purpose is. This basically means we have to agree on the meaning of life. That's obviously a tall philosophical order.

The logical necessity is also contentious. Some people managed to live a seemingly happy and fulfilling life as a celibate. We just don't know if this can be done by everyone.

Last edited:
Sex it is a basic need, sure you can survive without it, but the body stil lcraves for it and the mind can deteriorate because of the lack of it.

I can't believe they're saying this when we've seen what normies have been doing during these months of lockdown. Normies, Chads and foids will go into a state of hysteria when they can't get laid for just a couple of weeks.
Also to IT saying that nobody is entitled to sex. I agree with that statement somewhat. Yes, I cannot force a foid to fuck me. But think about how much money goes towards foids. Data has shown that women take more in tax money than they contribute over the course of their lives. Also why are we forced to pay for foids and even for the consequences of having sex but we are not entitled to anything?

I solely exist in order to have sex and reproduce.
That's literally my main "purpose" in life, biologically speaking.

Last edited:
FOUND THE PIC

I can't believe they're saying this when we've seen what normies have been doing during these months of lockdown. Normies, Chads and foids will go into a state of hysteria when they can't get laid for just a couple of weeks.
Also to IT saying that nobody is entitled to sex. I agree with that statement somewhat. Yes, I cannot force a foid to fuck me. But think about how much money goes towards foids. Data has shown that women take more in tax money than they contribute over the course of their lives. Also why are we forced to pay for foids and even for the consequences of having sex but we are not entitled to anything?
Yep exactly. "You're not entitled to sex"...takes away sex with Chad from females for a few months and they meltdown and commit suicide.

Also noticed how the countries that have the most Tinder users are the ones most affected by the virus? Hmmm I wonder why.

And equal pay isn't a basic human need either so I guess we can stop talking about that too and they can just suck it up and get on with it haha.

Jfl, tell that to "sex workers"

They would go as far as to say to someone dehydrated that need water that what they're really saying is they want water and it's not needed.

Wasn't there some study done a long time ago where they did some test on 2 babies to see how they would act if they gave one attention and one no attention? And in the end I think one baby was showing healthy signs and happy and normal while the other was getting really ill and other things? I don't think the baby died, but it was like the complete opposite to the child that were actually getting both care and food while the other one just got food.
But I don't expect these people to do any scientific study. Aren't these the same types of people that go by "gender fluid"? I still remember thinking it was some weird LGBT drink for a while.

humans have 3 basic instincts which are required to keep our race from going extinct.

-desire for water

-desire for food

-desire for sex.

this is common across all mammals, but when it comes to sex it's seen as OK for males to be deprived of this need.