Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It saddens me that pet animals are all incel by default

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★★
Except cats. Cats can go to hell addendum being castrated.

Canaries tho... :feelsbadman:

They chop dogs balls off to stop them becoming dog version of an incel. Dogs don't have the copes of a human incel so would suffer more.

I have 5 cats at home, but im not home at the moment. It´s making me kinda sad to know that the one cat, Leonie, always sits in front of my room door, meowing and scratching so she can get in. But i also know she wants to go into my room to bump her head against mine and cuddle a bit, but i am not there to make her happy :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Dogs get more pussy than us

There was a girl on Youtube who made videos about how she has sex with her dog.

I have 5 cats at home, but im not home at the moment. It´s making me kinda sad to know that the one cat, Leonie, always sits in front of my room door, meowing and scratching so she can get in. But i also know she wants to go into my room to bump her head against mine and cuddle a bit, but i am not there to make her happy :feelsbadman::cryfeels:
I hope somebody is taking care of Leonie right now.

I hope somebody is taking care of Leonie right now.
Probably my mother, st least I hope so. But I can see her on Friday again luckily. After Friday I can stay at home for one week because of holidays:feelsokman:

Try to get hamster or hedgehog, they are solitary animal.

There was a girl on Youtube who made videos about how she has sex with her dog.
HAR WUMANS RIGHT REEEE CrEEpY if yOu tHInK eVERYThiNG IS SexUAL GO SEek TheraPy.