Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It says a lot about the state of inceldom that i'd consider it an utopia if being an incel was limited to no sex/no love

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
If the sexual frustration and emotional instability caused by being undesirable didn't also infect all other areas of life : social/professionnal/others aspect of well-being that seems unrelated to sex/love, i would consider it an utopia compared to the current life, where almost everything is linked to how well you do in those aspects, and therefore to your looks.

Well, I was careerceling most of my life and I became pretty successful in my work. But it was not sustainable. I was dealing with emotional instability by suppressing my emotions, which finally backfired. Now I am unemployed, with depression and unfortunate survivor of suicide attempt. At least I still have money to do nothing all day.