Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It seems I understand now what wagecuckery is

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
I just wondered why many jobs like office worker, cashier etc. deemed as wagecuckery, these works are quite hard, sometimes paid good (office worker) and you have like creer perspecrives (office worker). But now i realized these jobs has no their dasein, like if you see a man instead of saying "guy" or "dude" you can call him by his profession, like "cook", "buider", "judger", "teacher", "doctor" etc. These professions have their own dasein, you can master it, you can become it, its like your whole being have meaning because youve became it, but for professions like office worker or cashier you cant say that, you cant become it, they has no their own dasein. Man you cant say instead of "man"- "cashier" or "office worker", its pointless, it makes absolutly no sense. Like you havent mastered your meaning, you just making money.This is what people call wagecuckery. And youre a cuck, the biggest cuck, the most miserable cuck without any purpose and fufillment, unhappy, hopeless and nonexistent.

Sry if my english is bad or if i use words incorrectly, just let me know.

:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: Nice man you are learning really well

keep u other good work

SryMyENglish has even taught me a new word, dasein. Yes, waging is always pitiful, imagine living your whole life to do something you hate and you're rewarded with the most meager of existences. Wagery is slavery

SryMyENglish has even taught me a new word, dasein. Yes, waging is always pitiful, imagine living your whole life to do something you hate and you're rewarded with the most meager of existences. Wagery is slavery
Dont know even if I use this word correctly

I just wondered why many jobs like office worker, cashier etc. deemed as wagecuckery, these works are quite hard, sometimes paid good (office worker) and you have like creer perspecrives (office worker). But now i realized these jobs has no their dasein, like if you see a man instead of saying "guy" or "dude" you can call him by his profession, like "cook", "buider", "judger", "teacher", "doctor" etc. These professions have their own dasein, you can master it, you can become it, its like your whole being have meaning because youve became it, but for professions like office worker or cashier you cant say that, you cant become it, they has no their own dasein. Man you cant say instead of "man"- "cashier" or "office worker", its pointless, it makes absolutly no sense. Like you havent mastered your meaning, you just making money.This is what people call wagecuckery. And youre a cuck, the biggest cuck, the most miserable cuck without any purpose and fufillment, unhappy, hopeless and nonexistent.

shit is stanky

its cuckery because you're wasting time and effort just so you can survive and keep the system that hates you going

its cuckery because you're wasting time and effort just so you can survive and keep the system that hates you going
This is a really important reason as to why hating waging is correct

Last edited:
Its not quite right because as a builder you also 1 waste your time, 2effort, 3 work for survival, 4 and uphold the system, BUT you have your meaning, you can call yourself "builder", you mastered it, you became it, you ARE builder, your whole existence based on the fact youre builder, and its not cuckery, you exist as a builder.

Based bro, I like how you're learning English and getting better fellow cel

Its like youre cucked not by system, but by existence itself

Not sure I know what a dasein is

Not sure I know what a dasein is
Oh man its Haideggers term, im not even quite shure i used it correctly, anyway watch some lectures on Heidegger, its quite interesting

Wageslaving is not life, it's neet or rope tbh

I'm an inceltearer

Dasein = existence.

Yeah, generally wagecuck jobs are low payed, low respected jobs. Nobody respects a trash man, janitor or a store clerk, even if they are necessary jobs to keep society going. If it’s a dead end job and doesn’t pay a livable wage, it’s wagecuckery.