Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It Seems Like Media That Will Inspire Social Outcasts Into A Revolution Is Becoming More Prominent (As If The Elites Want Mass Murders)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Anybody else noticing this weird trend

We have Thanos in the last avengers movies pushing his extremely objective and nihilistic conservationist philosophy

In the anime world of media we have characters like Garou in one punch man playing as the protagonist for society's losers and expressing anger against the world and the way it works

garou-flashback-3.png

We have the recent Joker movie where all it takes for him to become the joker is to exist in modern society and be male

Its as if speaking about these topics and thinking introspectively is becoming somewhat normalized in media, as if people behind the scenes are pulling strings to artifically increase the likelihood of an "uprising" revolution starting, or even just another mass murder attack taking place

I'm pretty sure something is going to happen after this joker movie, its going to inspire someone to do something extreme

Lol if you think incels will ever accomplish anything

Art imitates life imitates art. If the zeitgeist is capeshit and feminism, then naturally, the counterculture is the complete opposite. And hollywood is amoral, they will produce anything which will give them profit and views. They are taking advantage of disenfranchised groups of people and giving them something they'd want to see.

Dr. Janice Fiamengo, a Professor at the University of Ottawa constantly egged on young men to commit mass shootings, though Jewishly and covertly.

The (((elites))) are trying to find a reason to enforce martial laws and seize the guns. Trump ain't gonna do shit to stop this Bolshevik takeover of the USSA.

Lol if you think incels will ever accomplish anything

I agree, the men who take part in said revolution, won't be referring to themselves as incels, incels will indeed do nothing but come online everyday to complain, and when shit kicks off they'll just spam the site with [LiifeFuel] threads

That's the sad part, the same people who keep saying nothing will happen, are the same people who will be cheering as if they were "a part of something", like how normies say "we won" when "their team" in some sport wins a game

Last edited:
They just know that the majority of people (mostly men) feel like outcasts. So they capitalize on that.

I agree, the men who take part in said revolution, won't be referring to themselves as incels, incels will indeed do nothing but come online everyday to complain, and when shit kicks off they'll just spam the site with [LiifeFuel] threads

That's the sad part, the same people who keep saying nothing will happen, are the same people who will be cheering as if they were a part of something, like how normies say "we won" when "their team" in some sport wins a game
Very true.
They just know that the majority of people (mostly men) feel like outcasts. So they capitalize on that.
Ohhhh, they know.

Men who made those characters are probably incels themselves or at least they simpathize.

I already mentioned this in my recent Joker thread:
As for the agenda that the movie is trying to push, I think the creators want young male viewers to think that engaging in ideology-less, mindless chaos similar to the behavior of a group such as Antifa is the way to go. The Joker is an anarchist who realizes that 'something' is wrong with society but doesn't provide any real solutions and based on the trailer, it also doesn't seem like he's targeting the people responsible for the state our society is in (feminists and Jews). Considering the type of people that work at Hollywood, the movie is probably going to paint old white figures of authority as the real cause for young men being so frustrated, just like Hollywood movies have done for decades.

They know that most young, single men are frustrated and fed-up with society, this is something they can no longer change. So their last resort is to make sure they release their frustration not upon the people actually responsible for their problems, the elite as you call them, but on random, innocent commoners.

Imagine if people like ER or the New Zealand guy had shot up leftist politicians (Merkel, Macron), refugee camps or Rotschild-owned banks instead of innocent people who had nothing to do with the problems they faced in their personal life. That is what they fear and what they are trying to prevent. They want to turn young men into nihilist edgelords who blindly reject society as a whole so they don't become political revolutionaries.

I already mentioned this in my recent Joker thread:

They know that most young, single men are frustrated and fed-up with society, this is something they can no longer change. So their last resort is to make sure they release their frustration not upon the people actually responsible for their problems, the elite as you call them, but on random, innocent commoners.

Imagine if people like ER or the New Zealand guy had shot up leftist politicians (Merkel, Macron), refugee camps or Rotschild-owned banks instead of innocent people who had nothing to do with the problems they faced in their personal life. That is what they fear and what they are trying to prevent. They want to turn young men into nihilist edgelords who blindly reject society as a whole so they don't become political revolutionaries.

I agree with everything except with the part that these people are innocent, everyone is fucking aware of what is going on in some sense but they do nothing about it because it doesn't affect them and/or they come out on top in the scenario, so THEY ARE COMPLICIT

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS

This way of thinking reminds me of how tradcucks infantalize women and just blame jews - "If it wasn't for those jews offering women the chance to betray us, its all the jews fault"

JFL that's retard logic, one should only blame the betrayer, not the tempter, temptation will always exist, its the responsibility of those in an agreement to adhere to the contract and not betray each other, I could never blame the elites, I blame society as a collective, all people had to do, was the right thing, and not be fucking selfish, and the plans of the elites would have been rendered moot

All normies are complicit in our plight, and shooting up a bank is no different than shooting up a school, you think that will affect the elites, it won't, they'll just swap in anyone who dies with a replacement, to make a real change you'd need a far reaching, global and indiscriminate attack, and make it clear that inceldom was the cause

This is never going to happen, but what if someone got their hands on the nuke codes, and nuked a country that was important to trade, lets say China, and made it clear that inceldom was why they did it and something like this would happen again no matter what, if society keeps ignoring the problem, I'd bet my life shit would start changing, prostitution would probably get legalized globally in a month, the only thing humans respond to is fear, fear that THEIR lives will be affected, and you can't affect the lives of the elites, without significantly impacting the lives of their slaves (who they make their millions off of)

There is no way to "directly" attack the elites of society, shooting up a bank makes no difference, shooting up some politicians makes no difference, the real elites who are pulling the strings will just swap in their replacement and its back to business, you have to fuck the entire world up to get their attention and get them to surrender, they have to think (or know) that you have nothing to lose and will gladly destroy everything in existence to get what you want

Anything short of that won't make a difference, somebody is going to have to start a plague or something world breaking to make a difference for incels, were the guys everyone expects to "take one for the team", we need to start fucking the entire team up to get them to listen

I am not frustrated. I will do nothing for the benefit of mainstream incels.

Anybody else noticing this weird trend

We have Thanos in the last avengers movies pushing his extremely objective and nihilistic conservationist philosophy

In the anime world of media we have characters like Garou in one punch man playing as the protagonist for society's losers and expressing anger against the world and the way it works

garou-flashback-3.png

We have the recent Joker movie where all it takes for him to become the joker is to exist in modern society and be male

Its as if speaking about these topics and thinking introspectively is becoming somewhat normalized in media, as if people behind the scenes are pulling strings to artifically increase the likelihood of an "uprising" revolution starting, or even just another mass murder attack taking place

I'm pretty sure something is going to happen after this joker movie, its going to inspire someone to do something extreme

Your not wrong and it makes sense it's late stage statism the state is desperately trying to hang onto its power

We'll have to see if this trend coalesces into anything, I would argue manga has always been blackpilled, japanese manga artists have always been allowed to do whatever the fuck they want and have always experimented with giving their stories bad endings, having male characters that never win in the end, and so on.
The quintessential mangaka experience seems to be some 25+ year old japanese guy smoking a cigarette and sitting down to write down something that reflects on his shitty life until that point.

Hollywood mirroring this creative style to any degree would be truly shocking and I think the Joker film is a misunderstanding at best, possibly one that will lead to some kind of correction.

Whoever manages to break through and create a successful large-scale blackpilled media production of some kind, will probably have a lot to gain, from the novelty and so on, no it won't rival 50 shades of grey or other phenomenons, but they would probably make a splash if they can just get past the gatekeepers and make a good, truly novel product based on what they know.

I think it's just free copes, no media you consume isnt moderated in some way

Yeah they want more mass shootings and the like, so they can shove the long arm of the law further up your asses in response lol. With normies celebrating of course.

I agree with everything except with the part that these people are innocent, everyone is fucking aware of what is going on in some sense but they do nothing about it because it doesn't affect them and/or they come out on top in the scenario, so THEY ARE COMPLICIT

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS

This way of thinking reminds me of how tradcucks infantalize women and just blame jews - "If it wasn't for those jews offering women the chance to betray us, its all the jews fault"

JFL that's retard logic, one should only blame the betrayer, not the tempter, temptation will always exist, its the responsibility of those in an agreement to adhere to the contract and not betray each other, I could never blame the elites, I blame society as a collective, all people had to do, was the right thing, and not be fucking selfish, and the plans of the elites would have been rendered moot

All normies are complicit in our plight, and shooting up a bank is no different than shooting up a school, you think that will affect the elites, it won't, they'll just swap in anyone who dies with a replacement, to make a real change you'd need a far reaching, global and indiscriminate attack, and make it clear that inceldom was the cause

This is never going to happen, but what if someone got their hands on the nuke codes, and nuked a country that was important to trade, lets say China, and made it clear that inceldom was why they did it and something like this would happen again no matter what, if society keeps ignoring the problem, I'd bet my life shit would start changing, prostitution would probably get legalized globally in a month, the only thing humans respond to is fear, fear that THEIR lives will be affected, and you can't affect the lives of the elites, without significantly impacting the lives of their slaves (who they make their millions off of)

There is no way to "directly" attack the elites of society, shooting up a bank makes no difference, shooting up some politicians makes no difference, the real elites who are pulling the strings will just swap in their replacement and its back to business, you have to fuck the entire world up to get their attention and get them to surrender, they have to think (or know) that you have nothing to lose and will gladly destroy everything in existence to get what you want

Anything short of that won't make a difference, somebody is going to have to start a plague or something world breaking to make a difference for incels, were the guys everyone expects to "take one for the team", we need to start fucking the entire team up to get them to listen
Unfortunately, that makes perfect sense.

But I would still like to keep my hatred of jews if you don't mind too much.

Then they're targeting the wrong people. Most of us are just talking introverts

THERE ARE NO INNOCENTS

Most [Based] post of the day by far.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back