Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It seems like there has not been a single actual ascension here.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
@BrendioEEE and @Venomkore are hated on for apparently ascending but both of those were just the guys orbiting a girl who didn't touch them.

Venomkore never ascended.

That or there’s a bunch of larping fakecels :feelshehe:

I am pretty sure @BrendioEEE is hated for being a foid worshipping cuck but idk. Anyone who talks to MSM is retarded and should not be taken seriously anyways.

Now I personally know of two incels who got laid but they don't want to get called that and they are both bluepilled fucks. Both went to Asia as 180 cm + tall white guys if that helps.

That or there’s a bunch of larping fakecels :feelshehe:
I doubt there are that many. No one would spend so much time here otherwise.
I am pretty sure @BrendioEEE is hated for being a foid worshipping cuck but idk. Anyone who talks to MSM is retarded and should not be taken seriously anyways.

Now I personally know of two incels who got laid but they don't want to get called that and they are both bluepilled fucks. Both went to Asia as 180 cm + tall white guys if that helps.
Are they on here?

@Zyros
Was hell bent on surgerymaxxing and like making sure he put his name on every forum he seen

@Zyros
Was hell bent on surgerymaxxing and like making sure he put his name on every forum he seen
He was never incel to begin with

Nobody knows what "ascension" is supposed to even mean.

@Mrpvolts and @itsOVER

@itsOVER JBW, and that one dude from syria I can't remember his name

@itsOVER JBW, and that one dude from syria I can't remember his name
Yeah exactly, he had Jihadi John as profile pic lmao.

Found him: @fOreVER

I hope nobody here ascends as long as I'm suffering

Ascension exists in the realm of fairytales for me

Anyone who “ascends” is getting cucked or they were a fakecel who never belonged here in the first place.
I hope nobody here ascends as long as I'm suffering
Same. Feeling happy for people who ascend is a cuck trait. Jfl at cuckswithoutballs where everyone is like congrats on ascending bro, farewell brocel and other cucked shit. I will not feel happy for fakecels who “ascend”

Anyone who “ascends” is getting cucked or they were a fakecel who never belonged here in the first place.

Same. Feeling happy for people who ascend is a cuck trait. Jfl at cuckswithoutballs where everyone is like congrats on ascending bro, farewell brocel and other cucked shit. I will not feel happy for fakecels who “ascend”

Glad 2 other incels agree with me. I've seen some incels saying they'd be happy if their fellow brocel ascends, fuck that.

@BrendioEEE and @Venomkore are hated on for apparently ascending but both of those were just the guys orbiting a girl who didn't touch them.
Brendio doesn't count as ascension

His attempt was a glorified SEAmaxx tier kind of courting without the funds to follow through with progress.

I'm almost certain she would of ghosted him IRL if he had the funds to travel comfortably.

Well for example I've seen people on here saying they'd be ecstatic seeing a fellow cel ascend and lame shit similar to that Jfl.
It’s not even possible to ascend. They will just be feeling happy for some fakecel who is having sex. Absolutely cucked

Vermillioncore and cupofcoffee ascended

Well for example I've seen people on here saying they'd be ecstatic seeing a fellow cel ascend and lame shit similar to that Jfl.
How is that lame? I don't celebrate it because it will inevitably end in failure and pain, but if someone here finds a loving girlfriend, what's the point of hating them?

It’s not even possible to ascend. They will just be feeling happy for some fakecel who is having sex. Absolutely cucked

Even if a Truecel managed to ascend by sheer luck, I'd be left feeling extremely bitter and envious. Idk.

Like I'm envious of that disabled Youtube fag with the hot blonde Stacy wife. Some say he's getting cucked.
How is that lame? I don't celebrate it because it will inevitably end in failure and pain, but if someone here finds a loving girlfriend, what's the point of hating them?

Because I'm left suffering while they've "ascended"

Even if a Truecel managed to ascend by sheer luck, I'd be left feeling extremely bitter and envious. Idk.

Like I'm envious of that disabled Youtube fag with the hot blonde Stacy wife. Some say he's getting cucked.
He is getting cucked tho. But yeah, I definitely wouldn’t be feeling happy for someone who ascends

only white youtuber "incels" ascend

BrendioEEE never actually fucked his Wife? JFLLL

The Fointane guy, but he was a fakecel not rly a larp

If someone ascended, they did it to the other side :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Massive cope

ascensions happen every month or so

There was a guy on here who ascended after rhinoplasty. He was half cumskin, half sandnigger (Russian mom, Moroccan dad). I forgot his... I remember, it's @Octopusgun2 — he lurks from time to time. He is from the early days of the forum.

They're both faggots AFAIC