Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy it seems that fagmaxxing is the new trend in japan

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
wtf everytime I go to japanese youtube there's like these weird videos popping up of dudes doing make up to look like girls and wearing women clothes. Videos with like 1-5kk views.

since japan is the pioneer country on the inceldom rising, is that what we can expect in the west as well? Hypergamy reaching a such a level that men would rather want to become women?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U0QSeKp4nQ

bonus: even oldcels going gay jesus :lul:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Would not touch homos and trannies with a million foot pole.

Trans PSYOPS at work.

Japanese men is like looking at western men 10 years into the future

They are becoming prison gay out of desperation
I hope we won't fall into similar corruption

Japan is done for.

iamngl chief but if ure into that type of content u better put them videos on 2x cuz soon they gonna remove everything 7bhn9l cuz that in UsA could be considered "blacc faec 4 wehmen" any second now

Ricecels been doing this for a long time,becoming a "cute" tranny to cope with the fact that you are worthless and subhuman as a man.

nigga it's already been happening lmao

Poor riceman. Never even began for them

Japanese men is like looking at western men 10 years into the future

They are better off than the western men, who have to to deal with proposals for possible unlimited immigration every election.

over buddy boyo. no wonder why so many traps in anime. Japan now has growing fag infestation.
who knows maybe they will import rapefugees and have tranny mutts on billboards in decade or two as well

That's strange, considering they have some of the best copes.

Disgusting as fuck. Transgenders should be jailed. They are harrassing my eyes. 20 years minimum.

The western jews succeeded in making ricecels become tranny faggots

Japan is soon going to consist of only women and mtf :feelskek:

Life fuel for us incels

power of fake up

I'm not watching that

Why the fuck? I thought they had pretty good copes?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back