Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It should be illegal for women to complain about being lonely.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
It might seem silly but I'm deadly serious. It enrages me to no end when a woman complains about being lonely or not being able to get a bf. You know why? Cuz literally every woman in the world can EASILY get a bf. Don't even have to make the first move. go on any dating website, go to a bar and just sit there. No matter how ugly, a guy likes you. Women's standards are always just higher than their looksmatch, or way too picky.

Now before the "women can get sex, but that doesn't mean men wanna date them" liars and gaslighter crowd gets here, this is absolutely not true. Men are desperate for dating and affection more than sex. Even with ugly girls. Women will absolutely wanna date you if you're ugly or even fat. It's chad, or the guy above your looksmatch, who just wants to pump and dump.

So women have it super easy, can easily find DATES AND LOVE, not just sex, no matter how ugly they are. Them complaining about loneliness is a mockery of our suffering and our real loneliness and should be illegal cuz women can't be lonely

TUTORIAL MODE

They're always saying, "sure I can get matches, and find a guy to sleep with, but I don't want that, I want a relationship with a compatible partner. Therefore, dating is at least as hard for us women!' You're only saying you don't want that because you're base needs are met. There is strong link between not being sexually desired by women, and roping or suffering health conditions that lead to an an early death. Even women who've been raped, don't rope at the rate lonely men do.

They're always saying, "sure I can get matches, and find a guy to sleep with, but I don't want that, I want a relationship with a compatible partner. Therefore, dating is at least as hard for us women!' You're only saying you don't want that because you're base needs are met. There is strong link between not being sexually desired by women, and roping or suffering health conditions that lead to an an early death. Even women who've been raped, don't rope at the rate lonely men do.
but they CAN EASILY get relationships and dates too

all a lonely foid has to do is download tinder and not be a chadsexual.

Brutal, JUST SIT THERE pill.

You can't make this shit up.

All they have to do to find love is "just sit there." (At a bar. At a restaurant. At a table in a school cafeteria...) Just sit there. That's it.

Brutal, JUST SIT THERE pill.

You can't make this shit up.

All they have to do to find love is "just sit there." (At a bar. At a restaurant. At a table in a school cafeteria...) Just sit there. That's it.
Galaxy iq

TUTORIAL MODE

When they complain about being lonely a squad car should come up, kidnap them with the bag over the head and ties on her ankles and wrist, then dump her off at an incels house

Nobody ever tells women to stop complaining or to go work on themselves.

When they complain about being lonely a squad car should come up, kidnap them with the bag over the head and ties on her ankles and wrist, then dump her off at an incels house
Someone wants her. She's welcome
Nobody ever tells women to stop complaining or to go work on themselves.
God yes. Like that reddit post about the "lonely"girl filled with compliments