Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It sickens me everytime I see a dyke.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
They are disgusting and abnormal. A woman pretending to be a man! It is insulting to us. Those things are mentally ill and their perverted behavior is a bad example to everyone. I am not one to advocate violence, but I believe capital punishment or corrective intercourse would be legitimate treatments to cure those "people" of their illnesses.

They are sodomites. Disgusting creatures who will never be female no matter what. They will be spit out of this worlds mouth and burn in a lake of fire.

they deserve to be publicly hanged

just a reminder that a fat purple haired dyke has more smv than all of us combined

They are femshits too.

i want to vomit

Dykes are the most artificial shit ever. The ultimate sign of how degenerated and far gone our SOCIETIES are.

Imagine having a small traditional society or a tribe of a couple of dozens of people and have two girls say "hey guys, we decided not to marry or reproduce, we'll pretend to be man now".

Dykes are the most artificial shit ever. The ultimate sign of how degenerated and far gone our SOCIETIES are.

Imagine having a small traditional society or a tribe of a couple of dozens of people and have two girls say "hey guys, we decided not to marry or reproduce, we'll pretend to be man now".
Jfl exactly.
It is such a pointless ideaology and is a product of people getting bored of things to do. You only see these bitches in first world countries because they don’t have as many struggles or reason to PASS on their lineage. Doing this in a time where it is just a few men and women in a tribe is suicide and selfish.

tfw some dykes look better and more masc than some of the incels on here
why even live

I agree it's revolting for them to be in LTRs. The ones I've observed, the realtionships don't last more than a few years

Are you this dude?

Atleast they aren't going for chad.

The few dykes I've had to interact with have been better to me than straight women tbh.

Feminism has rendered women into inferior men

They have nothing to lose. Even if they fuck up and go to prison, they are treated like Greek gods in there and get all the pussy they want.
The few dykes I've had to interact with have been better to me than straight women tbh.

You know that's a good point I've never thought of, and undoubtedly true. Even though they get as much pussy as chads, they are still respectful of incels.

Yuri anime has lied to me about real life.

I don't understand why they'd pretend to act like a man. They already have it easy and have all the opportunities and advantages handed to them.