Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT soys literally celebrating BBC cuckoldry

will lol in a year when I find out they got beat to death in a gutter jfl

I wouldn't be surprised if that site was more to fulfill some cuck fetish than to somehow get back at race mixers

They love their black bulls

IT is a tranny haven so no surprises.

Water is wet.

Pretty funny ngl

Download

future single mothers with herpes right there

blackpill. All women belong to no one but incels

I wouldn't be surprised if that site was more to fulfill some cuck fetish than to somehow get back at race mixers
:feelshaha:kek

@MountainGorilla thoughts on BBC takeover?

They support these because they don't like racism, therefore they don't like Coalfax. But they're ignorant of the racism these women espouse themselves. Yes, by all means, boo the people who don't like black people and white people getting together. But don't celebrate these women saying "White men are born inferior." That's classic slavin' days racism.

They support these because they don't like racism, therefore they don't like Coalfax. But they're ignorant of the racism these women espouse themselves. Yes, by all means, boo the people who don't like black people and white people getting together. But don't celebrate these women saying "White men are born inferior." That's classic slavin' days racism.
This.

If you visit reddit you're one of them tbh

They only give moral support to BBCs but then go back to their white boyfriends with 5 inch cocks.

my wife's boyfriend approves this message :soy::soy::soy:

IT never ceases to amaze me with its ability to prove everything we say about them right. Even right down to being literal self hating cucks. I could say IT is made up of child molesting trannies and I would be proven right in a few months. And JFL at the retard who legit went through the effort to deface a troll site. Classic case of cuck seething.

And JFL at the retard who legit went through the effort to deface a troll site. Classic case of cuck seething.
apparently it was a troll site made by cuckold fetishists from the start (https://gab.com/coalfax/posts/104174287793199931)
that's just an example of cucks' inability to troll, because the database is out there, the idea is out there (https://www.femfax.com/ is the new website, but there is also a Telegram group making decentralized blockchain-based thot database), they've pretty much shot themselves in their foot and started screaming "it's just a joke, guize, you've been le epic trolled"

Crackers don't seem to seethe that much when their wife/gf rides another cracker chad though.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

apparently it was a troll site made by cuckold fetishists from the start (https://gab.com/coalfax/posts/104174287793199931)
that's just an example of cucks' inability to troll, because the database is out there, the idea is out there (https://www.femfax.com/ is the new website, but there is also a Telegram group making decentralized blockchain-based thot database), they've pretty much shot themselves in their foot and started screaming "it's just a joke, guize, you've been le epic trolled"
Wow. Those retards fucked up big time. They couldn't even hold their wad until they got mentioned on Vice or Cuckfeed. Pathetic. At least something good has come from it.