Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT still saying NPC bs

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
BloomEPU

Chad is my Co-Pilot 6 points· 2 hours ago

Up until relatively recently most girls hadn't even started menstruating at that age, a lot of the idea of women getting married and having children young in "the old days" is just a myth. Also just because a teenage girl is able to get pregnant, doesn't mean she's physically or mentally able to carry a pregnancy to term, young people have a lot of complications in pregnancy.
tl;dr stop making up shit to justify being a paedo

here's the shit about IT, this guy literally posted inaccurate bs and doesn't realize.
the reason why teens have problems in pregnancy is actually because of a lack of prenatal care (most pregnancy problems among teens happens among younger teens instead of older teens). in fact, lack of prenatal care was why people in general in the old days had pregnancy problems. 80% of teen pregnancies that aren't aborted are successful births instead of miscarriages. problems during teen pregnancy doesn't happen all the time or even necessarily most of the time. it usually happens due to lack of prenatal care or because the teen is in their younger teen years. some pregnant 18 year old probably won't have problems and they certainly won't have problems if they have prenatal care.

also, getting married and having children young in the old days isn't a myth. it is true. but society was different back then, and young teens were different back then, so back then doing it was different from nowadays. people did get married in their teen years in some regions long time ago back in medieval times. even wikipedia confirms this. King John of England even married a 12-14 year old when he was 33 back in the year 1200.

also, hitting puberty early was still common in the old days too and there's archeological evidence for that. just remember that in some regions people enter puberty earlier than in other regions. I mean Prophet Muhammad married Aisha when she was 6 and consummated the marriage when she was 9 because in the 7th century you were considered a woman once you started menstruating or hit puberty. Aisha must've hit puberty early. Children in medieval England entered puberty at ages 10-12, like nowadays. yes there's been times in the past where the average age was much higher but that usually happened in europe. African-American girls usually began puberty at age 9.

"Gluckman and Hanson estimate that Paleolithic and Neolithic women reached menarche around age 10, with full reproductive maturity (when they are most likely to start bringing babies to term) around age 11-13. Only with settled agricultural societies and the poor health that came with them did this start to delay to the classical and medieval menarche ages"

"Paleolithic girls arrived at menarche - the first occurrence of menstruation - between seven and 13 years. This is a similar age to modern girls, which suggests that this is the evolutionarily determined age of puberty in girls."

what this ITfag doesn't realize is that we are attracted to people based on their physical appearance, NOT their age. If someone was still prepubescent at age 25, we wouldn't be attracted to them. If someone was post-pubescent and sexually mature at age 5, we'd all find their physical appearance sexually attractive. (fortunately, NO 5 year old is like that. thank god). According to OkCupid data, in a survey where people were asked what age group they find the most PHYSICALLY attractive, men, no matter how old they got, always picked early 20s. Some men picked 21 but most picked age 20. Women picked near their own age no matter how old they got. 50 year old foids found 46 year old men the most physically attractive while 20 year old foids found 23 year old men the most physically attractive. Foids tend to finish puberty at age 15-16 these days and that's when they finish developing secondary sex characteristics. Being post-pubescent and finishing developing secondary sex characteristics shows they're biologically able to reproduce, so finding their physical appearance sexually attractive is what nature intended, and just remember that in the early days of humanity, people usually died by age 25-30, so people had to reproduce early, so men had to create babies with a teen who just finished puberty, and they needed to make more babies to increase the population otherwise we'd be extinct, and we needed enough time to raise the offspring. A lot foids ages 15-17 could pass as a 20-24 year old and many foids in their 20s could pass for a teenager. Most men find foids most physically attractive at age 20 and if you find foids most attractive at age 20, then you clearly do find jb attractive. Most men do find jb attractive, most men don't wanna admit it and will say "actually the youngest age i find attractive is strictly 18" but that isn't how human sexuality works. i've seen some 20 year old foid on twitter whose face looked like a 10 year old's face, so finding her attractive is normal but if you think a 17 year old who looks 25 is hot, you're a pedophile? that doesn't make sense. once someone is finished developing secondary sex characteristics and is post-pubescent, men will find her sexually attractive, regardless of her age. we're attracted to physical appearance NOT age. women reach their fertility peak in their early 20s, which is why men find that age group the most attractive. Many charts show that women's SMV peaks in their early 20s (you can say that foids always have a high SMV but honestly men find 20 year olds way more attractive than even the hottest 50 year old MILF). One study found that women peak in desirability at age 18 while men peak at 50 (probably because betabux). even sexologists like Fred Berlin, James Cantor and Michael Seto confirmed that many men are sexually attracted to teens, they just won't act on it. many men will find some jb girl attractive, most men just don't act on it (unless they're low-inhib chad of course).

If a foid is gonna look age 20, men will think she's hot even if she's underage. this is why the word jailbait exists. finding jb attractive is NOT pedophilia. pedophilia is an attraction to prepubescent children. it doesn't mean being attracted to anyone below 18. IT are feminist white knights so they don't wanna admit that men find jb foids hot. also, you cannot say "well if you find out they're underage wouldn't that be a turnoff and make you no longer think they're hot?". if you find out they're underage, you might lose the desire to act on your attraction, but you'll still find their physical appearance sexually attractive. you cannot get rid of an attraction you have to their appearance like a button you press on or off when you discover they're underage. it doesn't work that way. if that's how it worked, then wouldn't gay people be able to get rid of their attraction to the same sex? wouldn't pedophiles be able to end their attraction to prepubescent children? wouldn't married men be able to end their attraction to other women? you cannot control or pick who you're attracted to or change who you're attracted to, that's something about our nature that we cannot control. we can simply control how whether or not we act on it. most men are afraid to admit they find jb attractive because they don't wanna be called a pedophile. there's a big stigma against finding jb attractive. if that stigma never existed, every man would admit they find jb attractive. they just don't act on it. i bet a lot of 50 year old men will say "i dOn'T fInD YoUnG wOmEn MoRe AtTrAcTiVe ThAn MiDdLe AgE WoMeN. ThE AgE gRoUp i'M aTtRaCtEd tO ChAnGeS aS i AgE" but that's BS. any 50 year old man will find women in their 20s hotter than 50 year olds. being attracted to youth is what nature intended because young women are fertile and can easily make babies and have many years to make babies. yes men lose fertility but their fertility decreases very slowly and men are still able to impregnate women even at age 70 while women become infertile at age 45-50. also, 50 year old women are infertile and therefore don't need to be attracted to young fertile men. and 40 year old men have a good amount of fertility and therefore it's okay for a 40 year old women to find 40 year old men attractive. women who are in their 30s or older also go for betabux which is also why being attracted to men their own age is what nature intended, because women rely on men with wealth and resources or maturity to help them raise their offspring. in the old days, women couldn't work or exercise and run around all day while pregnant like nowadays because prenatal care wasn't around yet. so men had to do all that shit back then. women also are attracted to tall, muscular men because those men can protect them and their babies. this is why being tall makes you more likely to be chad. that's why a short guy doesn't get as many girls so often unless he's rich and attracts old women going after betabux.

women are usually into tall strong men and if you look it up, studies confirm this, so the bluepillers cannot call me an idiot for saying this.

high IQ but stop writing these articles because cucks dont care,all what matters to them is cope,and think delusional shit all day,boomers arent even aware of whats going on,etc.

high IQ but stop writing these articles because cucks dont care,all what matters to them is cope,and think delusional shit all day,boomers arent even aware of whats going on,etc.
ITcucks won't shut up so i call them out anyways

ITcucks won't shut up so i call them out anyways

based and

bb5.gif

The sexual revolution was a mistake

TL;dr, really don't have the mental patience to read all that right now.

IT seriously need to be careful what they say or I will debunk it

its useless.I'd have a better chance at communicating with a literal autist than with them.Atleast the autist is willing to listen.

its useless.I'd have a better chance at communicating with a literal autist than with them.Atleast the autist is willing to listen.
It seems that Autistic people are more likely to be free thinkers

Imagine caring what a bunch of trannies and post-wall roast flaps think.

Imagine caring what a bunch of trannies and post-wall roast flaps think.
This is IT, not trannies and post wall roasties
yes,but its not as easy.Some austistic members of .co (dont wanna say any names) are literally spoonfed opinions.
You’d be shocked if you saw how often non-autistic people are indoctrinated.

Brain

MENTAL MATURITY
E
N
T
A
L

M
A
T
U
R
I
T
Y

If their brain isn't "mature" you're a pedophile.

What a bunch of faggots

Yeah because chad thundercock jr is more likely to use a condom than mentally mature 28yr old Joe lmao they just write and dont think peak npcs

Nope just a bunch of normies
Normies don't browse Reddit daily to shit on the lowest community of society to feel better about themselves. They are failed normie with mental illnesses at minimum

What a bunch of faggots
Yep IT are the biggest faggots on the internet
Yeah because chad thundercock jr is more likely to use a condom than mentally mature 28yr old Joe lmao they just write and dont think peak npcs
They think that people in their 20s are mentally mature like a 40 year old
Normies don't browse Reddit daily to shit on the lowest community of society to feel better about themselves. They are failed normie with mental illnesses at minimum
They still are normies just douchey ones