Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It sucks being a white manlet.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'm like 5'6'' and the avergage height of a white foid is like 5'6'', which means most white women will dismiss me before they can even see my sub4 face or here me talk. Also, white women dominate middle managment positions, and much of the time will only hire ethnics and at least average height white men, leaving white manlets to rot.

It's over at 5ft6 for anyone who doesn't have a solid chad face. Even then you'll struggle

Just wear heels bro.

at least you're white. Try being a curry manlet. You would have roped long ago.

It takes a great amount of mental strength to continue existing as an ethnic subhuman

im 5 9 in a white country and most foids here are taller or just a little shorter than me, over for ethnics :feelsrope:

It sucks being a manlet in general no matter what other attributes you have.

Beyond over if you are short even by your own race.

I'm like 5'6'' and the avergage height of a white foid is like 5'6'', which means most white women will dismiss me before they can even see my sub4 face or here me talk. Also, white women dominate middle managment positions, and much of the time will only hire ethnics and at least average height white men, leaving white manlets to rot.
I'm White and 5'6
but also have autism and 4 inch penis
i'm so fucked

It takes a great amount of mental strength to continue existing as an ethnic subhuman
Yeah oh so terrible being ethnic...GIMME MY WELFARE CHECK WHITEY!! Oh NOOO you’re living in a country you shouldn’t be in and living comfortably oh nooooooooo it’s so bad ooohhohoohnoonononoono.

ethnics don’t have it any worse than whites and you know it.

Last edited:
5’6’’ is a height from which height increasing insoles begin having a meaningful effect.

Here’s a pair on eBay that can add roughly 2 1/2-3 inches at best.

They can be quite uncomfortable over periods of sustained use (expect to trip too).

Obviously shitty height genes remain, but this should level the playing field and bring you to somewhere near average height (in the US/U.K. at least).

The average arab girl is 5ft9 5ft10.
No they are not. There is no country with such average female height. Dont try to imply that 5ft9/5ft10 is absolute death tier, decent face can still carry you at that height.
MisakaSis

Last edited:
yes they are, north african girls are 5ft9/5ft10 on average, and males are 6ft those numbers are for people born after 1995, you can ask @Algeriancel or @Quasimodocel

Oh lord. The Gen Z height pill is real.

Could this be a result of better nutrition, proliferation of sexual selection for height etc?

yes, also in north african/arab culture height i very important, in here you can't be incel as a tallfag.

I’ve heard arab beard genes are godly.

King shit.
yes, also in north african/arab culture height i very important, in here you can't be incel as a tallfag.

FA0D618C 7BFD 4AF9 B4E4 C574E862A983

now imagine being ethnic

5'6? You need 10/10 face and body to achieve normie tier
5'7? You need 9/10 face and body to achieve normie tier
5'8? You need 8/10 face and body to achieve normie tier
5'9? You need 7/10 face and body to achieve normie tier

TLDR: it's over

You can't achieve normie tier as sub185cm manlet no matter what, COPE

very low iq analogy. a 10/10 faced 5'6 would definitely not be the equivalent of a normie neither would being all those other heights with that decile rating. and I say this being 5'6 myself who's also a curry. if you're a decent faced manlet here and you're on this site you need to fuck off immediately, chads.co jfl.

You can't achieve normie tier as sub185cm manlet no matter what, COPE
brad pitt and jeff seid are incels now? tfu on you.

Just become a world star celebrity bro to compensate for being sub185 :soy: :bluepill: :feelstastyman:
they both got popular for one reason and that's their FACE, jeff seid is also not known by many at all, but foids drool over him. if you actually had all your brain cells then you would have figured this out yourself.

That reply during quarantine when i didn't go out for months lol, it's 5ft9 not 5ft10
Sand foids are usually extremely short from what I've seen

No idea how there's such a difference in our stories but white foids are tall asf but any other foid is usually not taller than 5'4