Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR It sucks that my father was not hunter

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
May it be cruel to shoot poor animals, but it also great training of endurance, walking in woods a lot (if some serious hunter, not just fat fag who sits at hunter's tower waiting for scared animals). With hunter father, with hunter upbringing, now it would be easier to go for loli hunt

Lolihunter

Last edited:
I am Chris Hansen and this is dateline NBC

Thought this was gonna be about hunting, but no, lolis. I don't know what I expected
Hunting, fishing, camping, al those things my father was not doing and not teaching me how to - all of them can be used for endurance and skills in loli hunting

If lolis lived in forests yeah
God damn can you imagine, going packing into the woods and bagging a pet loli to take home
Man that would be awesome
In jungle of Kalimantan

Wherever that is, I want to hunt JBs there.

Is SEAmaxx, but not as ordinary old fat white, but as more fit and skilled man closer to nature and tribal waifus

Kalimantanas

Hunting, fishing, camping, al those things my father was not doing and not teaching me how to - all of them can be used for endurance and skills in loli hunting
Go join the girl guides then

sad my father wasnt tall