Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT: "Surgery is bad, only therapy works", IT user: "I had surgery and was happy with the results", Also IT: "Therapy won't help incels"...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
As we all know, IT thinks that no human in the history of the world, disfigured or not, has ever benefited from facial surgery in any way and every single person in history who has ever had facial surgery, even reconstructive surgery for disfigurements, somehow became addicted to facial surgery and injected their faces with a bunch of useless soft fillers and became the Bogdanoffs before committing suicide. Even if you were some kid born without a jaw in Fallujah, Iraq after the armies of feminism raped the land with depleted uranium... that kid is mentally ill and only imagining he was born without a jaw, he needs therapy and not surgery...

This person for example had surgery. Corrective surgery for facial flaws that are objectively hideous and not normal, like what I have. This isn't a case of "chad surgery" they accuse even facially disfigured incels of wanting. Also this person never said they wanted surgery so they can attract a partner. This person never got "addicted" to surgery either (although it seems like this person needs more surgery, reasonable and safe surgeries known to bring good results). The person still thinks they are ugly, probably because there are other flaws that need to be fixed. Getting one surgery is not the same as surgerymaxxing. Notice how this person says they were happy with the results. That means whether they are still depressed or not, surgery IMPROVED THE SITUATION and the person was better off after the surgery than before. But... IT says we need therapy, which only makes things worse. Even if an incel surgerymaxxed and became a chadlite and was somehow still depressed, most people who aren't WASP millionaire giga chads or born female are depressed, he would still be in an infinitely better place mentally and physically than he was before surgery and every little improvement helps. But no... therapy is GOD. Bow the fuck down and chop off your balls for the priestess of zombie pills while you pay her to lie to your face about your face. I know that there are many IT users who troll about being anti surgery because they know surgery will help us greatly BUT THEY WANT US TO SUFFER. This is gaslighting.

BUT WAIT!

Looks like their HOLY HEALING FROM THE GODDESS OF FEMINISM AND CAPITALISM ITSELF might not work for incels... ACCORDING TO IT!

So if even IT admits that their SACRED THERAPY will not help incels, and we have seen incel get surgery and LIVE THEIR LIVES HAPPIER AND WAY LESS DEPRESSED, and we have many studies that prove that surgery helps disfigured, asymmetrical and even regular ugly people live better lives and feel better, many studies which I have posted here that IT ignored...

Please IT, tell us why we need therapy and pills instead of surgery when both IT and incels admit that therapy doesn't work and incels don't want to pay for retarded therapy and pills anyway? What would you do if every incel who was actually ugly and/or disfigured on this site was able to surgerymaxx and move on with their lives, abandoning the incel forums that see to be the only entertainment in your lives and those incels just became low profile MGTOWs and even wagecucked for your precious overlords since they had a reason to because surgery made it NOT OVER for them anymore? Would you kill yourselves? Would you need therapy to get rid of the suicidal feelings you have from seeing men who were suicidal because of how ugly they were no longer being suicidal because they are no longer ugly? How would you cope seeing incels liberated from their ultimate suffering, which is ugliness, not sexlessness? Would you overdose on the pills you have been prescribed?

All incels should get surgery just make sure you get the right ones

High iq post bookmarked

All incels should get surgery just make sure you get the right ones
Exactly, IT thinks we all want botox and fillers. Absolute retards.

I'm note gonna be the one to defend those scummbags and normies but this is a really low IQ post. IT, as .co and any community really is not a fucking hivemind, there are inconsistencies between members because even we have something in common (in our case inceldom) we have fucking minds and opinions of our own.
Exactly, IT thinks we all want botox and fillers. Absolute retards.
They want us to look like bimbos bc they homo

I'm note gonna be the one to defend those scummbags and normies but this is a really low IQ post. IT, as .co and any community really is not a fucking hivemind, there are inconsistencies between members because even we have something in common (in our case inceldom) we have fucking minds and opinions of our own.
Obviously I'm speaking about the general sentiment of IT concerning this issue. I'm sure there are IT members who know that surgery is our only hope of salvation, they just never comment or their comments get removed by Smegma. As far as people who actually post and comment on IT, it's pretty much a hivemind, maybe one in a hundred comments won't be completely bluepilled and Low IQ... they are virtually, effectively a hivemind. They are forced to be a hivemind though, anything that goes against orthodox cuckoldism and bluepilled ideology is removed and the users are banned.

Glad to see other people on our side.

we live in a society where foids get tax-payer funded abortions but truecels wont get state-subsidized surgery, we r just expected to work like a good goy or rope.

we live in a society where foids get tax-payer funded abortions but truecels wont get state-subsidized surgery, we r just expected to work like a good goy or rope.
I might as well move to a blue state and tell Medicaid that I want to be a trans woman without HRT or breasts that has a non disfigured face and masculine face bones.

Why are ameriniggers so obsessed with therapy? JFC :lul:

Why are ameriniggers so obsessed with therapy? JFC :lul:
Because Americans are very lookist and classist. They know therapy doesn't work but they just want to get the oppressed slaves on zombie pills to make them more docile. America is the most dystopic country every.

Because Americans are very lookist and classist. They know therapy doesn't work but they just want to get the oppressed slaves on zombie pills to make them more docile. America is the most dystopic country every.
The US can barely be considered a 1st World country :feelskek:

We also live in a society where foids can get breast enhancement surgery under the Tax-payers money whilst Men have to pay for their Gyno surgery (even if it's bringing them severe mental distress).

The US can barely be considered a 1st World country :feelskek:
A lot of 3rd world Americans. America is basically medieval feudalism.
We also live in a society where foids can get breast enhancement surgery under the Tax-payers money whilst Men have to pay for their Gyno surgery (even if it's bringing them severe mental distress).
IT WON'T TOUCH THIS

If surgery doesn’t work, then why did people like Tom Cruise get surgery and not only now look extremely more attractive than they once did but look like a solid 9/10?

If surgery doesn’t work, then why did people like Tom Cruise get surgery and not only now look extremely more attractive than they once did but look like a solid 9/10?
Tom Cruise wouldn't even be alive today if he never had surgery. He would have absolutely roped being both a manlet and an ugly face.
Despite everything, I'm atleast glad I wasn't born in that shithole of a country
9/11 was a good thing, fuck those towers. I hope the new tower gets destroyed someday within our lifetime too.

They want us to look like bimbos bc they homo
IT is absolutely a hivemind :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: my IT infiltrator censors are going off

my IT infiltrator censors are going off
He was posting redpill retard shit too and saying it's better to "moneymaxx" for copes instead of surgerymaxxing.

If I ever met my former therapist on the street I swear I would assault her.
1 punch for each bluepilled lie she told me

schizoposting jfl

I'm mentally sane. I am just ugly and that makes me depressed.

shouldn't you bump your own thread regarding surgery? ;(with "@ serge must-read content" )

shouldn't you bump your own thread regarding surgery? ;(with "@ serge must-read content" )
Bumping your own thread when it's over a month old usually gets you a warning at the very least.

Also MUST READ stuff is mainly blackpills rather than arguments in favor of progress. The MUST READ is probably mainly blackpill threads because it's good for new users to start there.