Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It takes little flaws to become an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
You can be perfectly healthy but if your nose is a bit weird or you lack a bit of bones, you immediatly end up as a desperate incel. It takes nowdays just little flaws.

Frankly, the definition of incel is starting to surpass what it once met, even within this last year alone. The 80/20 rule has rapidly been changing since then.

It takes less and less to even carry the technical definition of an incel.

Many Men

This post has received a 10% warning for low effort. Please consider putting more effort into your posts. Thank you.

You can be perfectly healthy but if your nose is a bit weird or you lack a bit of bones, you immediatly end up as a desperate incel. It takes nowdays just little flaws.

Nah bro, women are picking the genetically superior males, so like, women are helping the species!

Don't be a nature cuck. Female sexuality must be controlled.

Last edited:
You forgot height and being non-NT

over for sub 8 males

I’m missing a few thousand hair follicles

Renders me a lonely non-sexual entity.

I don’t go outside anymore.

Cope. We are hideous subhuman filth. You're probably a lot uglier than you realise, or not actually truecel.

Cope. We are hideous subhuman filth. You're probably a lot uglier than you realise, or not actually truecel.
yeah im realizing every day im uglier than i actually think

I think u can correct small flaws with surgery.

but if your nose is a bit weird
I have a bad nose and it absolutely does kill aesthetics for you. I go up by at least 2,5 PSL if my nose wasn't Jewish-looking.

My nose is long, sticks out far from my eyes, humped and crocked.

Apart from that, I am a normie.