Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT: teens fantasising about their relatives are literal terrorists

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
a fellow incel posts about his weird fantasies he used to have as a teenager
nothing extraordinary, 14-year-old boys want to fuck anyone, especially a fertile foid they see everyday - family relations aren't that important when it's just a fantasy
(also, notice the classic 'yikes' :soy: in the title)

IT responses
>taboo fantasies are literally terrorism!

>having an average teenage boy who is obviously horny (because he's not a low-T cuck) at home is so creepy

a cherry on top: using ableist slurs

Incest is unironically my fetish, but with imaginary family members not my real ones. Just thinking about my real ones makes my dick shrivel.

You have to appear as asexual as possible if you want to avoid the judgment of IT. Not like their opinion matters anyway

IT: masturbating to an image of a female without her permission is rape.

Did an incel just put the toilet roll on the holder the wrong way around? HOLY FUCK CALL THE FBI
Tbh, if you put it on the wrong way around (so you pull it from further away from you), you're a low T soy cuck and should be put on an execution list.

Ugly males are not allowed to think about sex.

Incest is unironically my fetish, but with imaginary family members not my real ones. Just thinking about my real ones makes my dick shrivel.
I mean to be fair jerking it to your sister is fucked up but it doesn't deserve a terror list
I don't have a sister but seeing as I find most of my cousins and some aunts attractive, I can imagine I would have blown my load to a hot, young sister as well if I was a horny teenager.

more incest fantasy posts bois

As Degenerate as it is it happens to be the same fetish I have. I always felt like a better intimate relationship will be with someone closer to me since childhood and related somehow. A cousin or something. But it's nothing more than a fetish.

As Degenerate as it is it happens to be the same fetish I have. I always felt like a better intimate relationship will be with someone closer to me since childhood and related somehow. A cousin or something. But it's nothing more than a fetish.

The taboo aspect, needless to say, turns me on. My favorite is mom/son.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:YIKES!!!!! SOMEONE LOCK THIS INKEL RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Sometimes IT cucks give the impression that the first contact they had with internet was when they used smarthphones for fagbook and reddit. They always get buttmad with even the slightly edgy comments, sometimes those comments are obviously being made for jokes, but they don't realize that, they get revolted and beg for daddy government to arrest someone who made a comment they didn't liked on the internet. Bottom line is, IT cucks shouldn't be allowed to use the internet, they are too low IQ for this.

I hate those cucks