Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [ IT ] This woman is trying to find a girlfriend for his friend

YogiBear

YogiBear

Recruit
★★★★
"Hi girls, I´m looking for a good girlfriend for my friend, he is from Brestov.
He is good man, he has a work, he is not drinking."

This is how bluepilled IT is. She is looking for a girlfriend for this buddy boyo. Of course she got 0 likes on post meanwhile woman in group getting hundreds no matter how low status and good/bad they look.

Bd34faec0e15f2196e3c105f778f3968

I see 2 comments, send translated versions of them.

She could become his girlfriend herself if he is so neat.

I responded that it´s almost impossible for a man to find a girlfriend in 2019
You responded twice or did someone reply?

You responded twice or did someone reply?

This girl said "Hi" I guess just to be polite (lol). She has a new BF according to her FB posts. Maybe looking for another?
87d4f21d3935f02e6b54295116dd2a92

This girl said "Hi" I guess just to be polite (lol). She has a new BF according to her FB posts. Maybe looking for another?View attachment 158935
Holy shit that has to be one of the biggest Male mogging girlfriend couples I've ever seen, and this is just some random on Facebook. This shows how prevalent hypergamy in relationships really is

Holy shit that has to be one of the biggest Male mogging girlfriend couples I've ever seen, and this is just some random on Facebook. This shows how prevalent hypergamy in relationships really is
Brutal

Tehee silly inkwell, non Chad nice guys aren't entitled to my loose puss

"Hi girls, I´m looking for a good girlfriend for my friend, he is from Brestov.
He is good man, he has a work, he is not drinking."

This is how bluepilled IT is. She is looking for a girlfriend for this buddy boyo. Of course she got 0 likes on post meanwhile woman in group getting hundreds no matter how low status and good/bad they look.

View attachment 158928
He belongs here tbh

Im sure there is some girl out there for you its just not me
-every girl

kind looks like me, but he has better hair.

I scrolled around FB dating group posts and black pill is everywhere and it´s brootal. I feel so bad for men now, they make fun of you, insult you, hate you and you are supposed to know your place and be quite at home, no one gives shit about you like they said.

It´s also over for this Dingo dog.

Attachments

• over buddy boyos.png
    over buddy boyos.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 96
That guy mogs me to hell and back.:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Its over

I scrolled around FB dating group posts and black pill is everywhere and it´s brootal. I feel so bad for men now, they make fun of you, insult you, hate you and you are supposed to know your place and be quite at home, no one gives shit about you like they said.

It´s also over for this Dingo dog.
the dog will be a better companion than any slut

Fucking brutal.

You can just see the look of defeat and of unlimited rejections in his eyes. I feel bad for him srs. He needs to let go of trying to get a gf and try to find peace through other means. It is truly the only option you have nowadays.

The slavpill is brutal.

There was never any hope for this man.

Attachments

• 85d8adfd391fdaa23c691d78387a31b6.png
    85d8adfd391fdaa23c691d78387a31b6.png
    178.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 4fde8bfdc771857b9538d6e6ac62d156.png
    4fde8bfdc771857b9538d6e6ac62d156.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 23
This is too brutal tbh.

no matter how low status and good/bad they look.
Women who look clearly hideous are praised for being strong
Women who are beautiful are praised for being beautiful
Men who are sub-6 are shunned from society
welp