Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It took me a year and a half to escape grayceldom

HostileWaters

HostileWaters

Officer
It’s so over I can’t even bring myself to stay consistently active on this forum. Fuck anyone that measures your legitimacy as an incel through the amount of time you spend on this forum. There’s no time log for your face

Didn't read because your postcount and time spent doesn't meet up to the minimum requirements for you to be deserving of my time and respect.

Didn't read because your postcount and time spent doesn't meet up to the minimum requirements for you to be deserving of my time and respect.
Unprecedented Brutality

You're doing the same thing people do to you in the street.
Ummm.... How would a stranger who's never met me know what my postcount and time spent on incels.co is? xD

It’s so over I can’t even bring myself to stay consistently active on this forum. Fuck anyone that measures your legitimacy as an incel through the amount of time you spend on this forum. There’s no time log for your face
I'm sorry to hear that, but it's over for you.

What are you doing with your time, then?

Sign of quality.
Better than shitting into every thread for le postmaxx

Now that’s what I call brutal

Bands? I am currently stuck with 80s thrash. You know, the same 3 bands
Love some old school thrash. Testament, Exodus, Razor, Forbidden, Annihilator. There’s some great stuff from that era that leans on the more progressive side as well, like Toxik or Voivod. Vektor is a newer band that goes in the direction of prog thrash, but also has some killer Chuck Schuldiner-style vocals. I’d also recommend Exmortus. They’re a bit more straightforward, but have a Yngwie Malmsteen/Neoclassical flavour to them, while still keeping the thrash riffage. As far as tech death, I’d recommend the first 2 Cryptopsy records, “Blasphemy Made Flesh” and “None So Vile”, Dying Fetus, and pretty much all of Death’s discography. Their earlier stuff is a bit more palatable if you’re into 80s thrash, but it’s less technical than their last few albums.

Love some old school thrash. Testament, Exodus, Razor, Forbidden, Annihilator. There’s some great stuff from that era that leans on the more progressive side as well, like Toxik or Voivod. Vektor is a newer band that goes in the direction of prog thrash, but also has some killer Chuck Schuldiner-style vocals. I’d also recommend Exmortus. They’re a bit more straightforward, but have a Yngwie Malmsteen/Neoclassical flavour to them, while still keeping the thrash riffage. As far as tech death, I’d recommend the first 2 Cryptopsy records, “Blasphemy Made Flesh” and “None So Vile”, Dying Fetus, and pretty much all of Death’s discography. Their earlier stuff is a bit more palatable if you’re into 80s thrash, but it’s less technical than their last few albums.
prog thrash sounds interesting. I am into regular prog rock, so I will check that out first. thanks for the recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back