Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It triggers me so hard to see white foids acting like niggers

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I just want a blonde qt 3.14 is that too much to ask?

I want to slaughter these types. I feel the same way about black girls who act white.

I want to slaughter these types. I feel the same way about black girls who act white.

why
a black girl acting white is far better than a white girl acting like a nibber

Cash me ouside OP :lul::lul::lul:

I have to admit...i normally dont care when white women act thuggish black...i mean stupid whores are going to do stupid whore things..

But that fucking cash me outside ultrawhorecunt triggers even me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

ultra low iq thread

any human who subscribes to niggatry is garbage

Same, they hate sticking with their own white culture so they act like blacks because they think it's "cool." Fuck them.

i fucking legit have retching whean i see girls acting black

How is this low IQ?

I just want to crush their windpipes when they sing along to degenerate rap music

It's the sad truth, fuck I cringe every time I see them use slang or start performing provocative dancing.

Don't forget the unironic urban use of "y'all" and "sweetie."

I've always found brown haired white girls to be superior than blondes. Not sure why blonde foid worshipping exists

says the fakecel

he said in another post he’s not bad looking and that’s why he relates to Tellem-T
Average looking non autistic guys should at least try it.

why
a black girl acting white is far better than a white girl acting like a nibber
I'm talking about the slutty feminist ones who always blog about patriarchy and racism.

They put on a show to attract tyrones, it's especially cringey when you know the girls have rich parents and are really privileged.

I just want a blonde qt 3.14 is that too much to ask?

The more dicks they take the more testosterone starts flowing through their bodies and the more man like they become, need to go back to shaming girls for losing virginity before marriage. Society keeps degernating, traditional mother father family disappearing, girls losing virginity at 13/14 common, by 25 have slept with 60+ guys and they are more insane and manly because of it.

he said in another post he’s not bad looking and that’s why he relates to Tellem-T
Why the fuck is the cunt even here then? Why

he has an admiration/liking to fakecels.

Oh no I’m a fakecel to you what will I do? Can’t help that supposed fakecels like @Tellem-T , @Framecel222 , @incelman, etc produced some of the funniest content on this site

What does acting white even mean? Not being a ghetto retard?

Oh no I’m a fakecel to you what will I do? Can’t help that supposed fakecels like @Tellem-T , @Framecel222 , @incelman, etc produced some of the funniest content on this site
k... but i don't care. i don't fret or worry over the small things, that i don't have control over.

They put on a show to attract tyrones, it's especially cringey when you know the girls have rich parents and are really privileged.
I fucking hate those wigger cunts.

you mean niggas or if you wanna be "cool" nigahs

The more dicks they take the more testosterone starts flowing through their bodies and the more man like they become, need to go back to shaming girls for losing virginity before marriage. Society keeps degernating, traditional mother father family disappearing, girls losing virginity at 13/14 common, by 25 have slept with 60+ guys and they are more insane and manly because of it.

Lmfao look at this proud ugly fat noodlewhore. Fuck me asian women are disgusting cretins.

I like ratchets fuck you guys, Ill take a ghetto girl any day :feelsohh:

I hate how acting "black"= acting hood

people use to make fuck with me all the time for "acting" "white"