Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT unironically thinks that only females can be incel due to their looks

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Imagine thinking a group of people who can literally have sex anytime they want within the span of 30 minutes on Tinder can be incel. So called "physically unattractive" females are still seen as sexually attractive by a gargantuan population of males, their looks play no meaningful impact on their ability to get laid. Males and females do not share the same reproductive neurological behavior patterns, you absolutely cannot compare unattractive females to unattractive males, their circumstances are entirely different.

Just because femcels are female, IT supports them and gives them a free pass to say whatever they want. IT could literally give them the same treatment they give us, where they use a small percentage of bait/venting posts as proof every single male incel is just like that and couldn't possibly be lonely due to being physically/genetically unattractive. IT uses a common reddit tactic where they will purposely only focus on the worst possible aspects of something to avoid the actual topic at hand. They know damn fucking well that looks are determined by your genetics and that its over for ugly males from conception, but they hate you and enjoy hating you.
Faggot

Last edited:
"Receive more abuse for their looks" = not matching with 100s of 7+/10 guys. Matching on dating apps with any one of us is abuse in 2020.

IT = female worship.

Not to mention all the fake up and looks frauding which also gets them men well out of their league

Thing is. They're acknowledging everything we've said. If they put the words male Incels in there.

Thing is that almost any woman can fraud 3-4 points with makeup. It’s honestly unfair.

Thing is that almost any woman can fraud 3-4 points with makeup. It’s honestly unfair.
makeup is easily detectable and looks unnatural.

girls say face doesnt matter but they paint their faces to make their eye area and facial structure look better
they genuinely think we are stupid

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS IS NOT SATIRE

The day a landwhale doesn't receive like 80+ likes in one fucking day on Tinder call me
Stupid submissive cucks, they don't deserve to be called men.

Why are you giving them attention?

Can’t believe i wasted 50 seconds reading that cuck bullshit

You can tell how a lot of people on IT do not have an accurate grasp of reality when they start reflecting on the reasons for lack of social success.

i wish they were right, ugly females are useless