Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT user has an account here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jqtpy8/i_want_to_say_this_is_satire_but_the_guy_has_3000/

Here is a screenshot in case she deletes it

Sawlx1jdtwn21

Look at the report, qoute and reply buttons. Those don't exist without an account. If you look through her post history she clearly doesn't understand sarcasm and thus likely sillytruecel. Certainly one of the postmaxxing greycels imo who popped up in the last 2 months. She also didn't intend to post this because if you look at her other posts she always crops out those buttons, that's why i screenshotted the post.
@mental_out @SergeantIncel @GoffSystemQB @shii410 @your personality @FallenPrime

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/jqtpy8/i_want_to_say_this_is_satire_but_the_guy_has_3000/

View attachment 369193

Look at the report, qoute and reply buttons. Those don't exist without an account. If you look through her post history she clearly doesn't understand sarcasm and thus likely sillytruecel. Certainly one of the postmaxxing greycels imo who popped up in the last 2 months. She also didn't intend to post this because if you look at her other posts she always crops out those buttons, that's why i screenshotted the post.
@mental_out @SergeantIncel @GoffSystemQB @shii410 @your personality @FallenPrime

I see it and am not surprised tbh
I agree it's probably one of those postmaxxing greycels that popped up in the last 2 months. They have the same obnoxious and mocking tone in their posts as some of those posters here.

I guess @SillyTruecel

lol they're so fucking dumb honestly its hilarious. >everyone else say based so it mustnt be satire :feelstastyman:

OMG @pp183 THEY FOUND U!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumbfuck whores, couldn't expect any better from them

What's making me suspicious is this can easily be put on you. You saying someone on IT is on here to try and spill the beans would make it seem like it's not you, but in fact it could be you trying to hide in plain sight while trying to get someone else to take the fall while you continue to spy on us. I'm not saying this is a fact, but that's one scenario that could play out.

What's making me suspicious is this can easily be put on you. You saying someone on IT is on here to try and spill the beans would make it seem like it's not you, but in fact it could be you trying to hide in plain sight while trying to get someone else to take the fall while you continue to spy on us. I'm not saying this is a fact, but that's one scenario that could play out.
Right, makes sense. If it was me wouldn't I have just cropped the reply qoute buttons and no one would know that user has an account?
First I don't use that theme, second I've been on incel forums since 2016, 3rd who the fuck are you no one respects your retarded opinion.

Who cares, there are plenty of IT users that admitted to making accounts on here.

Ded srs i don't think that IT member would postmaxx sewer shitposts. Imo @Appetite4Destrction might be IT larp as his signature states that he's nazi coomer, women beater. Obvious troll or cucktears member imo.
go fuck yourself you dumb son of a bitch. anyone who is based = IT larper
fuck off dumb fuck.

shitty arguments + words that are commonly known aka based, typical IT lurker
there isnt even an argument you fucking inbred soyboy, im only insulting you. shut your fuckin mouth up. take a look at my post history here and tell me if it looks like an IT member, you dumb fucking cunt. every fucking word here is common now youre such a fucking idiot. almost everyone uses : based , tbh , ngl, ded srs, foid, hole the list goes on by your logic everyone is an IT lurker you braindead retard.

Every member that says we should accept our situation and stop blaming women because of biology is an IT foid 99 percent.

Every member that says we should accept our situation and stop blaming women because of biology is an IT foid 99 percent.

We have people that said this?

Theres probably a million inactive IT accounts here who cares.

Who can't see this is satire? You'd have to either be a woman or retarded not to see it is.

Its mocking shitpillpress.

20200602 021524

Nobody has ever said that on this forum lmao

We have people that said this?
In think yesterday was one thread that explained why its in women biology to not want us and we should just accept it like a nature.
Nobody has ever said that on this forum lmao
I think it was yesterday or day before it, my mind is all fuzzy from weird sleep schedule.

View attachment 369193

You don't say bro. We already know there are IT soys and 'women' here.

This is what we should do to them when we find out who it is:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BowUvAA9JL8&ab_channel=SalemWGNA

Just ignore them, noone cares about them, they can’t reveal themselves and their shitty opinion here, so they just larp. I’d say we lock em up in dark as ass cellars in cages and feed them our shit because they don’t deserve better :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I reckon there's double digit infiltrator accounts here.

I guess @SillyTruecel
That would explain the lack of English
also the soyish behaviour

I see it and am not surprised tbh
I agree it's probably one of those postmaxxing greycels that popped up in the last 2 months. They have the same obnoxious and mocking tone in their posts as some of those posters here.
true, it must suck to have foid's brain, can't even fake themselves in a believable way kek

lol the greycels are hiding in their burrows :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Imagine having an account on an incel forum as a foid, theres tons of better things to do.

What a surprise, sewers was a mistake.

All users are not active in ID are suspicious.
And what's wrong with them, why can't they just leave us alone.

That or a gigantic cuck.

@Fearofeight thoughts?

Wow first time, great
Mods can check who viewed this thread

Last edited:
Amen