Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IT wants governments to systematically execute incels

RedIce

RedIce

Melancholic Goblinoid
-
I don't like posting about ITcucks but here is another proof they want us all dead.
Screen Shot 2020 07 13 at 123923 AM

Cope EVERYONE wants us DEAD

lol this is why im never going to canada even tho my relatives are their

The more evidence of IT users saying things like this when they do the better.
Keep up the good work :feelsokman:

Females want me dead because I am ugly.

except incels aren't terrorists. many of those attacks are false flags, or are by men who are not incels, such as Scott Beierle

It's strange to think that as I'm browsing this site and watching anime that many people would like me to be executed for being unattractive. But that's life, I suppose.

except incels aren't terrorists. many of those attacks are false flags, or are by men who are not incels, such as Scott Beierle

In the past a lot of these 'incel' killers would have been satanic spree shooters or people that tried to murder celebrities because they heard voices in their heads.

Unfortunately, a lot of these people look for unpopular groups like incels to associate themselves with when they choose to commit violent acts.

Funny to see them seethe. This is why IT has just as bad a reputation as us

jokes on IT, I want to die anyways as long as its painless execution, sign me the fuck up.

It's now a terrorist act to post and have an account on incel forums apparently. Clown world.

Lol Imagine a police full of niggas, faggots, foids and soycuck numales trying to put us in jail kek