Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It was a good streak

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

0 replies

• Can someone reply please

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Woman are manipulative psychopaths

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Usually I get an experience that ruins me and destroys my happiness and energy like being made fun of cuz of appearance, etc every other day but last week not a fucking single bad thing happened.

Cuz of that I did so much studymaxxing and was getting the right amount of sleep your supposed to get eating the amount your meant to eat and did nofap and was doing loads of other things I could never do

Then Chad has to come along and make fun of me and humiliate in front of entire classroom

Before the good week I was going to bed 2am on average and on good week at 9pm. Now I'm awake at 3am, will probably do an all nighter despite having college tomorrow and will fail all my tests I have soon cuz no energy 4 studying n stuff.

All of that cuz of that Chad cunt. What he did today will never replay in his mind ever again but then the impact it had on me.

brutal man, very brutal

You know what to do, buddy boyo
full

Tell more about ur self greycel :feelstrash:

Then Chad has to come along and make fun of me and humiliate in front of entire classroom

Just punch him next time. Like real hard. The hardest you can, because if it doesn't hurt him, he will strike back.

What do you have to lose ?

Tell more about ur self greycel :feelstrash:
I hate women
Just punch him next time. Like real hard. The hardest you can, because if it doesn't hurt him, he will strike back.

What do you have to lose ?
I thought about doing that and have got in fights before but unfortunately I can't anymore because I'm in college now and risk getting kicked out for doing something like that

Usually I get an experience that ruins me and destroys my happiness and energy like being made fun of cuz of appearance, etc every other day but last week not a fucking single bad thing happened.

Cuz of that I did so much studymaxxing and was getting the right amount of sleep your supposed to get eating the amount your meant to eat and did nofap and was doing loads of other things I could never do

Before the good week I was going to bed 2am on average and on good week at 9pm. Now I'm awake at 3am, will probably do an all nighter despite having college tomorrow and will fail all my tests I have soon cuz no energy 4 studying n stuff.

All of that cuz of that Chad cunt. What he did today will never replay in his mind ever again but then the impact it had on me.
Shut the fuck up no one cares

paragraphs me

@FastBananaCEO Nov 2019 thread :feelsmage:

Absolutely fantastic thread