Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It was meant to be.

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
Honestly, at this point how can you even be mad at the chads and stacys. I can't blame stacy for not wanting to fuck me, or any other incel. We're fucking disgustingly hideous. Inferior. Why not go for chad's chiseled face and sculpted body. Superior genes. Saint Elliot was interesting among incels due to his firm belief that he was truly worthy of women, or sex. He truly thought that was how it was meant to be. In reality, things are exactly as such.

Natural selection has been a known process for a long time, and it's a quite simple fact that the inferior among the seeding sex wont get to reproduce. Those carrying the eggs are not affected in the same manner, for basic reproductive reasons. To put it bluntly, you are not meant to have reproduce. You are not meant to have sex. You are not meant o be intimate. You will never get to feel the soft, warm, wet walls of the wondrous female genitalia clasping around yours. Nor will you lock lips in a passionate kiss to swap saliva, a vital step in swapping chemicals/hormones for bonding/attraction.

Life isn't fair. But when cels try to cope by saying "times are just tough now", or "before tinder things were different" it's just sad. The truth is chad has been getting the prime since the dawn of time. And the moment women were given rights the very last chances of all genetically inferior men to reproduce were extinguished. The genetically inferior were in the past only able to reproduce through forceful encounters or engagements with foids, which explains the existence of the large number of genetically inferior today. However, over time as society prevents the continued reproduction of the genetically inferior, we shall fade out.

Like I said, it's just the way it is. Many cels are angry because they sense purposeful persecution by the world. But no one is actively going after you. Because you barely exist. You pose no threat. Sure, publicly normies, chads ,stacys, etc will claim looks don't matter. But to say it is common knowledge to all people that looks are the only thing would be an understatement. It just isn't polite to say.

But let's pretend you somehow find a foid who isn't only interested in looks. It's a big world, there are of course exceptions to all laws of the natural world so this is certainly a plausible scenario, although virtually guaranteed not to happen for you. But let's pretend. Even if you were to meet this girl, you would have absolutely no idea what to do. Because the very smallest thing will fuck it up. And you know. You aren't chad. He can shit his pants and still fuck, without even cleaning up. If you were to so much as smirk or make eye contact at the wrong time you are fucking done. All foids have countless options. Most of whom know much more than you. SPECIFICALLY the basics of these interactions.

How long do you think a foid would wait for you to catch up on years of inexperience? Answer: no time at all. An interesting philosophical question would be if she would wait on a chad to catch up. But it's paradoxical because a chad wouldn't need to. Not only from experience, but piping is in his DNA deep. You will hilariously fuck up every single potential encounter with a foid, because it was meant to be that way.

You will never the inside of a warm wet pussy. You will not have her soft lips close around your phallis as her tongue gently plays with you and a slight suction entices your blood to flow. You are going to die a virgin. It's over. Cope. Or rope. Nothing else.

I'm not mad at stacies nor do I think I deserve one.I'm mad at the ugly foids who think they deserve chad.
However, over time as society prevents the continued reproduction of the genetically inferior, we shall fade out.
That is not the case because ugly foids keep reproducing,and boys often inherit mothers genetics.

Society was setup to allow men to succeed through the restrictions placed on sexuality. If sexuality is unrestricted, then society must be done away with too. There is no incentive to live in a society if you are not entitled to the benefits of that society. Right now, millions of men are contributing to a society with no return, we get nothing but shame, hatred and oppression. We are living in a world that encourages sexual natural selection while suppressing natural selection in all other ways that might be detrimental to minorities and women.

i hate this defeatist attitude. idc if im not a "chad" i have the genetic purpose to procreate no matter the cause I wont stop because im not chad

Honestly, at this point how can you even be mad at the chads and stacys. I can't blame stacy for not wanting to fuck me, or any other incel. We're fucking disgustingly hideous. Inferior. Why not go for chad's chiseled face and sculpted body. Superior genes. Saint Elliot was interesting among incels due to his firm belief that he was truly worthy of women, or sex. He truly thought that was how it was meant to be. In reality, things are exactly as such.

gtfo cuckhold bluepiller

I'm not mad at stacies nor do I think I deserve one.I'm mad at the ugly foids who think they deserve chad.

That is not the case because ugly foids keep reproducing,and boys often inherit mothers genetics.
ANOTHER ONE!

the difference between now and then, is that you had a chance to prove yourself through various actions. men used upward mobility to attract woman and therefore be accepted. back then there was no such thing as "popularity" because people earned respect through the community and not on some social media platform. so chad could still be a fuckup, and he couldn't abuse social media to make himself appear successful.

back then you couldn't be a degenerate fuck and still be popular like today.- people underestimated how different the rules were.
woman admire marlyin monroe because she was the first person to be famous for being a useless degenerate.

but NOW you can be anything. because society lost their standards.
the only standard we have for a partner is looks, which is pretty fucking low

le I don't a certain group that bullies, ignores and secretly hates me goy
I'm mad at them for bullying me,mad at them for being entitled,but I'm not mad at them for not wanting to reproduce with me.I'd be okay with my looksmatch becky.If I was stacy I wouldn't reproduce with myself either.

Society was setup to allow men to succeed through the restrictions placed on sexuality. If sexuality is unrestricted, then society must be done away with too. There is no incentive to live in a society if you are not entitled to the benefits of that society. Right now, millions of men are contributing to a society with no return, we get nothing but shame, hatred and oppression. We are living in a world that encourages sexual natural selection while suppressing natural selection in all other ways that might be detrimental to minorities and women.
Super High IQ

i don't think its about the restrictions. i just think that we lost our common values.
the story of elizabeth holmes for example is proof that we allow retards and degenerates to succeed, not because she was smart

OP, in NATURAL selection you can just defeat Chad and rape Stacey. The second not even necessary after the first.

I can blame cute beckys

i don't think its about the restrictions. i just think that we lost our common values.
the story of elizabeth holmes for example is proof that we allow retards and degenerates to succeed, not because she was smart
Women and Chad's are mostly useless and only survive due to the work of lower class males providing them food, shelter, technology, ect. We allowed women to select their sexual partners based off natural selection, but we protect these same people from the greater affects of true natural selection. If natural selection was fully allowed, most Chad's would be killed by Ogrecels and a lot of women would be raped and killed daily.

i hate this defeatist attitude. idc if im not a "chad" i have the genetic purpose to procreate no matter the cause I wont stop because im not chad

Haha I love it, but it would put you far in the minority here.

I’m mad at the chads who fuck 3/10 landwhales

Got to disagree.

Currently we live in an almost entirely unnatural society. Virtually every newborn gets to live, even if its too weak or suffers from something that would otherwise prevent it from living on its own thanks to vaccines, incubators and other medical equipment. Then as we grow up we do not learn to run actively and hunt, we go to school to learn how to live in this society ignoring every built-in knowledge we have such as muscle reflexes that could be used to begin gathering food in the wild.

We live in a world that science destroyed and rebuilt from scratch, a world that transcends our limitations as individuals to depend on an eternal massive intellectual collective whose only purpose is to continue spreading knowledge and progress for the sake of Science who also acts as the only pillar of our current society. Therefore, natural selection no longer applies anywhere as we have dominated nature and we are not limited by it anymore, not even death; if today a massive asteroid hit the US, the knowledge the country has provided will still be safe in every part of the world. A world war that kills 99% of the population means nothing for the scientific community; if anything it will only help it establish the ultimate utopia we Human species need.
The scientific community doesnt exclude careers; every medic, every teacher, every physicist, anyone that has accepted the only truth this world lives on and also has decided to spend their lives as an insignificant grain of sand for the collective is also a member of it and thus worthy enough to live from its greatness.

In this artificial society nothing should be determined by your looks but your capacity as an intellectual being to provide for the collective; in other words the only thing that matters is how good your genetics are for your brain.

The only reason we us 7,705,733,509 humans on this planet keep considering ourselves individuals is because of the weak that refuse this global unity as one, and spread their lies as an intent to maintain their own definition of sanity.
Those people are the enemy of Humanity
Those who spend their lifes drowning in pleasure, a mundane thing worthy of a barbaric, refusing to join the Collective while still profiting from its achievements

We should not get excluded because of our looks, but because of what we have done for the world. We should feel ashamed because we are not doing enough, not because of the barks of a barbaric.
If anything, anyone who hasnt done anything yet for the world and isnt planning to do anytime soon is useless and not required for this world; and once they all have been disposed of our society, there is no doubt that hunger will no longer exist in our world as everyone who has contributed to it or has proven to be capable of in the future shall be rewarded back; the rest, violent scum who still live based on their emotions, will be outcasted.

We might see this utopia working before we die; what China is doing with their mass surveillance test is a predecessor to what Humanity is up to in the future.

Last edited:
It is what it is...

Natural selection has been a known process for a long time, and it's a quite simple fact that the inferior among the seeding sex wont get to reproduce. Those carrying the eggs are not affected in the same manner, for basic reproductive reasons. To put it bluntly, you are not meant to have reproduce. You are not meant to have sex. You are not meant o be intimate. You will never get to feel the soft, warm, wet walls of the wondrous female genitalia clasping around yours. Nor will you lock lips in a passionate kiss to swap saliva, a vital step in swapping chemicals/hormones for bonding/attraction.

Life isn't fair. But when cels try to cope by saying "times are just tough now", or "before tinder things were different" it's just sad. The truth is chad has been getting the prime since the dawn of time. And the moment women were given rights the very last chances of all genetically inferior men to reproduce were extinguished. The genetically inferior were in the past only able to reproduce through forceful encounters or engagements with foids, which explains the existence of the large number of genetically inferior today. However, over time as society prevents the continued reproduction of the genetically inferior, we shall fade out.

Like I said, it's just the way it is. Many cels are angry because they sense purposeful persecution by the world. But no one is actively going after you. Because you barely exist. You pose no threat. Sure, publicly normies, chads ,stacys, etc will claim looks don't matter. But to say it is common knowledge to all people that looks are the only thing would be an understatement. It just isn't polite to say.

But let's pretend you somehow find a foid who isn't only interested in looks. It's a big world, there are of course exceptions to all laws of the natural world so this is certainly a plausible scenario, although virtually guaranteed not to happen for you. But let's pretend. Even if you were to meet this girl, you would have absolutely no idea what to do. Because the very smallest thing will fuck it up. And you know. You aren't chad. He can shit his pants and still fuck, without even cleaning up. If you were to so much as smirk or make eye contact at the wrong time you are fucking done. All foids have countless options. Most of whom know much more than you. SPECIFICALLY the basics of these interactions.

How long do you think a foid would wait for you to catch up on years of inexperience? Answer: no time at all. An interesting philosophical question would be if she would wait on a chad to catch up. But it's paradoxical because a chad wouldn't need to. Not only from experience, but piping is in his DNA deep. You will hilariously fuck up every single potential encounter with a foid, because it was meant to be that way.

You will never the inside of a warm wet pussy. You will not have her soft lips close around your phallis as her tongue gently plays with you and a slight suction entices your blood to flow. You are going to die a virgin. It's over. Cope. Or rope. Nothing else.
You're an IT cuck for sure. Fuck off.

while suppressing natural selection in all other ways that might be detrimental to minorities and women.
How so?

I would have been a normie if my my mom didn't smoke w me. It made my forehead big and made an incel

It all makes sense now, this is why the birth rates are crazy high in Nigeria and India. They are truly superior beings meant to spread superior genes across the world

The thing is though, several girls lie by claiming it’s our personality that is the reason for our lack of success with women when they themselves are all about looks.

It all makes sense now, this is why the birth rates are crazy high in Nigeria and India. They are truly superior beings meant to spread superior genes across the world

Yes sir
I’m a big fan of contradictions

Last edited:
I don’t blame Stacy for not wanting to fuck me but I still don’t like her. They have been mean

Naturecucking should be abbannable offense.

Just here cause worlds suppressing my careermaxing attempts and giving it to white chads