[Serious] It will only take a matter of a few years until we face mass persecution

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Just be white and tall.
★★★★★
155d 4h 28m
Now that a state in the US has declared us terrorists and every single major news site has called us dangerous, it will only be a matter of time before we will be taken to prison or killed off by our governments. When you scroll through IT they are also saying that we, we as incels, would happily mass murder normies. They are saying that we deserve to be tortured to death. And it is only getting worse every year. Soon we will be compared to the likes of ISIS and Boko Haram. This, only because we are virgins who will remain virgins because of uncontrollable factors. What a joke of a world, at this rate you might as well join a terrorist group. You are treated the same way anyway.

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
7d 15h 48m
The fate of a sub8.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
101d 18h 29m
Females are going to start hunting us for sport. They'll probably turn us into taxidermy and put googly eyes on our faces.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
45d 10h 22m
Ugly people are always discriminated against by the society. This matriachal society won't even let us cope peacefully. They want us dead. Soon every sub-8 will be exterminated leaving behind the Chads who will fuck every foid on this planet.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHV friendless currycel
27d 21h 49m
They can torture my dead body. I am not giving women and soymen the pleasure of seeing me at their mercy

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★
32d 20h 28m
What a joke of a world, at this rate you might as well join a terrorist group. You are treated the same way anyway.
Really is a clown world. Especially considering this same attitude is what created this community in the first place. None of us wanted to be here, to scrape and squabble on the margins of society, to be socially and romantically excluded at every turn. But the way normies have treated us have created people who simply have no reason to care for the integrity of Western society.

In some sense it really is similar to actual islamic terrorists. Had the U.S. not armed terrorist factions such as the mujahideen and others, had it not pushed its imperialist agenda across the middle east, bombing and couping, and conquering all opposition to its corporate cuckery and zionist kowtowing, islamic fundamentalism would be nowhere near as widespread as it is.

Just as islamic terrorism has held a mirror to the barbarity of American imperialism, so too have we embodied the shadow of western, feminist, degenerate culture. They fear us because we reflect their own cruelty back upon them, threatening their illusion of a just world, where normiedom = goodness

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

OvERlord Shiva the DestroyER
★★★★★
62d 7h 49m
is there any possible way to larp your way out of said persecution?:feelshehe:

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
36d 20h 19m
Who cares. I’ll either die for being a incel or die for being a Christian, it just depends on which group gets persecuted first.

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
7d 18h 40m
Inceldom will inevitably be a crime
I’ll either die for being a incel or die for being a Christian, it just depends on which group gets persecuted first.
brutal

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
★★★★★
78d 52m
I don't think Texas officially declared "Incels" as a terrorist group. Terrorism experts are not as Low IQ as CuckTears and the media, they know that you can't just label a life condition a terrorist faction. That's like saying there is a terrorist group called Mesothelioma who has declared that they are entitled to compensation. I just think the badgecucks in Texas are starting to consider ugly and poor men with nothing to live for a threat to public safety but "Incels" as a group because we are not literally a unified group with a chain of command and clear political goals...yet.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Legend
64d 9h 4m
Well, if there's any reprieve, many ITcels will be going down tgt wif us :feelskek:

Imagine the govt rounding up all incels
"N-n-no, no! U must have got it wrong, I'm not an incel, I'm jus a virgin!":feelskek:

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
146d 17h 39m
I don't think Texas officially declared "Incels" as a terrorist group. Terrorism experts are not as Low IQ as CuckTears and the media, they know that you can't just label a life condition a terrorist faction. That's like saying there is a terrorist group called Mesothelioma who has declared that they are entitled to compensation. I just think the badgecucks in Texas are starting to consider ugly and poor men with nothing to live for a threat to public safety but "Incels" as a group because we are not literally a unified group with a chain of command and clear political goals...yet.
Well what makes us officially a group? We should do everything to avoid becoming a "group" so we don't get singled out

AloneInDarkness

AloneInDarkness

Future Lottery Winner
-
18d 15h 55m
I can see incels in certain countries ending up in a situation like this riceman in China who talked shit about the government online.

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Low IQ
★★★★★
12d 8h 33m
i will go full dorner mode

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
146d 17h 39m
I can see incels in certain countries ending up in a situation like this riceman in China who talked shit about the government online.

that's 1984 level shit

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Just be white and tall.
★★★★★
155d 4h 28m

They will start treating us like the Uyghur are treated in China, East Turkestan.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

★★★★★
78d 52m
Well what makes us officially a group? We should do everything to avoid becoming a "group" so we don't get singled out
The difference between us and civil rights groups is that we are fighting for physical rights that are not only the only thing that can save us but something that has never been asked for before, another difference is that every other civil rights group was made up of males and females who had something to lose.

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
146d 17h 39m
The difference between us and civil rights groups is that we are fighting for physical rights that are not only the only thing that can save us but something that has never been asked for before, another difference is that every other civil rights group was made up of males and females who had something to lose.
but we are not a group. Inceldom is a condition, not a culture

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

★★★★★
78d 52m
but we are not a group. Inceldom is a condition, not a culture
You're right, inceldom is a life condition. An incel civil rights group won't work because of the optics... As far as changes in policy and actually helping incels would go, the group would have to be for "aesthetically disadvantaged" people and include femoids and LGBT+... We are incels, but those who advocate on our behalf would not be known as "incels"... Now's the time to get foids on our side saying "I don't want my son to end up like Jeremy from that Pearl Jam song when he's in college so make facial surgery covered"...

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

★★★★★
146d 17h 39m
You're right, inceldom is a life condition. An incel civil rights group won't work because of the optics... As far as changes in policy and actually helping incels would go, the group would have to be for "aesthetically disadvantaged" people and include femoids and LGBT+... We are incels, but those who advocate on our behalf would not be known as "incels"... Now's the time to get foids on our side saying "I don't want my son to end up like Jeremy from that Pearl Jam song when he's in college so make facial surgery covered"...
I think it's better to not become a group, that way it's harder to persecute us. After all, they can't just kill every ugly man out there.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
63d 4h 53m
Who cares. I’ll either die for being a incel or die for being a Christian, it just depends on which group gets persecuted first.
There is no salvation for your genetics.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

★★★★★
78d 52m
I think it's better to not become a group, that way it's harder to persecute us. After all, they can't just kill every ugly man out there.
Even if we're not a group in the eyes of the government, we are already at least considered a "culture" by the normies and media. There already are incel "groups" with PC optics like "Incelistan" (not our Incelistan) that was briefly mentioned positively on the BBC documentary with "Matt" (seems like a hired actor that nobody heard of). There are so many incels and it's such a major deal that there will be normies advocating for us whether we want them to or not so the normies with the best optics can pull the heaviest strings. I know it's a major cope, but inceldom is a physical condition with physical causes and solutions.

thenewdrunkdrivers

thenewdrunkdrivers

Guided by Voices
★★
11d 3h 44m
They can torture my dead body. I am not giving women and soymen the pleasure of seeing me at their mercy
The only solace is that once they are done with us they will exterminate the soycucks, leaving only foids and Chad.