Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT wonders why noodlewhores love whitu cocku

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j2qbu2/shes_not_blaming_white_people_are_you_sure_youre/g77qsv2/

Why would they worship the race who genocided and colonized them and views them as nothing but living fleshlights? Time to take the blackpill buddy boyo :feelsgah::blackpill:

x5lrFJW.jpg

Last edited:
whites are more masculine, bigger and attractive with big COCKS . and Asians males aren't . easy .
the mental gymnastic of IT of explaining something opposed to what i have just said is pathetic and stupid .IT is soulless hypocrites NPCs .

Why is that guy questioning it? You're not allowed to challenge Asian queenz' preferences you bigot!

Why is that guy questioning it? You're not allowed to challenge Asian queenz' preferences you bigot!
He's starting to see errors in the matrix. I sent him this meme so maybe he takes the blackpill :feelsgah: :blackpill:

whitu cocku gives her status over other asians also .............for the masculinity that other races(even curries) have over average asian male.

whites are more masculine, bigger and attractive with big COCKS . and Asians males aren't . easy .
the mental gymnastic of IT of explaining something opposed to what i have just said is pathetic and stupid .IT is soulless hypocrites NPCs .
High IQ and Based

IT's shit on dick

I also kind of wonder that.
I mean I understand why some white guys like them because a lot of western white women are complete bitches and landwhales 95% of the time but I never understood why a lot of them want us as well?
Why would they worship the race who genocided and colonized them and views them as nothing but living fleshlights?
especially because of all of this

90% of white men look like the stereotypical soy wojak. :soy:

The reason is jbw skin, and noodles are the most self hating.

what a fucking retard. White men have BIG DICK ENERGY. But not BBC big.

2020 09 30 17 27 18 the more you know   Google Search

Jfl at cucktear's retardation. That noodlewhore literally said to not lash out at asian women, because white people "started it." Therefore shifting the blame of being the instigator from noodles to white people:

uk-general-election-results-1576181944497-videosixteenbyninejumbo1600-v3-png.347695

Any high IQcel here want to explain to me how I interpreted these tweets incorrectly?

I wonder why? Truly an unsolvable mystery we will never solve.

u/TosACoinToYourSwitch if you're reading this, and I know you are, I want you to know that you are a fucking braindead retard.

whites > asians thats why

And some men think to marry these very "honest" creatures