Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IT won't touch this, 4'7" manlet shit on and bullied for his height. Nobody cares about your height right???

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
"with no disability" :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Its a female
Capture

Capture2

"I'm 4'7" with no disability" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Last post ^ says [Er] based? lol

B-but i know a 3'7" guy who has charisma and dates a super model. Maybe try being a decent human bean sweatie.

Ok, that makes sense. But then she was lying to us from the beginning. Being a female, by all means, is a disablity.
She is probably complaining that chad doesnt like her kek

So whore just want pity points on leddit and shit on short men.
yeah and one of the comments is from a 6 foot 2 male, the meme is life itself

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU BE THAT FAT AS A 4'7 ?????????????????

yeah and one of the comments is from a 6 foot 2 male, the meme is life itself
Women and tallfags should not be allowed to post there. Reddit is cuck paradise.

Being a female, by all means, is a disablity.
Giga based. If you are born with a pussy that automatically makes you mentally and physically inferior aka a disabled fuckmeat.

Why do you have to mention IT, are you seeking attention from them?

lmao and here I had the image of a petite girl in my head fucking lol being a fatass while having the body of a toddler
lol I was think a asian petite anime like girl

RIP her son. We all know some retard is gonna fuck this genetic trash bin

Buffalo Zoo Escaped G Hugh medium

she angry because tall chads wont fuck her

lol I remember thinking I was fat at 169 and I am 5'3''. I am obese now at 200. For her to only be 50ish pounds lighter than me is crazy.

Brutal, you should lose weight man

Brutal, you should lose weight man
I have been. I was heavier before tbh. I started this year at 225 but now I am 200 :feelsautistic:. I used to gymcel all the time in HS but after I graduated I lost all motivation to work out or eat healthy tbh. I'm losing weight now but its brutal. Its way easier to maintain than to lose.

Bluepillers: only 7

Damn. Being born as a manlet is literally a death sentence.

for women you need to be of midget tier height to be mocked for men it's below 5'7 and sometimes higher

But even for a women, 4'7 is short. She's smaller than my 11 year old sister FFS she's 4'10
She is a literal dwarf, still SMVmogs the entire forum

Put me in the IT screencap

He may aswell join us

It looks like "for all the lurkers and inkwells, height doesn't matter!"

Last edited: