Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee (IT won’t touch this) Chad is just so witty and charming.

NEETFREAK

NEETFREAK

7/10 with a bad personality
-
I’m giving short, stupid replies to this whore and she replies with novels to Chad. I’m gonna let this one build up for awhile then destroy her ego. Silly inkwells you just need to learn how to flirt
97291406 0670 4A95 8464 4D4E31D8F482
E2D04A27 6435 428B 8878 78404D2F86D9

Last edited:
Lmao I have to try Chadfishing one day.

U can even insult her and she won't care

oh look females actually give more than 1 word replies if chad what a surprise

I used to believe in textgame and structuring effective responses.

Turns out Chad can grunt one word and get double the response

Vile creature.

Wow these three word replies show how great your personality is :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Chadfishing would help out normies and pua faggots

Look how happy she is.

Because one line answer is too long, chads generally give one word answers, or sometimes continues the entire convo just with smilies.

You are showing too much interest. Whore might think you are completely into her.

When there is a chad, the entire process is exactly same as a betacuck simping, only the genders are reversed.

Is it is personality or what you want his personality to be? The femorloids’ unanswerable question.

Is it is personality or what you want his personality to be? The femorloids’ unanswerable question.
They won't touch this shit with a 10 feet pole. You can't see a dash of personality from the "Chad", yet they say personality matters more than looks (except on Tinder because it isn't real life sweaty tee hee).
Chadfishing seems to crush each and every inch of hope you may still have jfc.

They won't touch this shit with a 10 feet pole. You can't see a dash of personality from the "Chad", yet they say personality matters more than looks (except on Tinder because it isn't real life sweaty tee hee).
Chadfishing seems to crush each and every inch of hope you may still have jfc.
This. When they see what they want, they see what they want. They’ll never accept that though.

Of course she's psychic, since women can sense personality, including Chad's exceptional one in this case, teehee.

Chad has a nice facial personality

Hopefully her psychic powers help her detect his personality

Look how happy she is.

Because one line answer is too long, chads generally give one word answers, or sometimes continues the entire convo just with smilies.

You are showing too much interest. Whore might think you are completely into her.

When there is a chad, the entire process is exactly same as a betacuck simping, only the genders are reversed.

impeccable personality detection

Foids get so happy when the chadfish texts them... It's [SuicideFuel]...
Not only is every other word an emoji, she's acting like a poorly written JRPG NPC...

I actually saw some dumb cunt on IT saying we need to work on game too. JFL

LEGIT.
Overthinking snapchat messages just for her to leave you on read while she's being pounded by chad.
Over.

Chad always wins no matter what

Why does she talk like she's black. I suppose she could be behind that filter.

What an extremely retarded cunt.

I hate foids so fucking much. Those flirty comments that they make, the teasing, the attitude. I fucking hate it :feels:

the way that she talks make me fucking furious :feelsree:

whilst u are engineering the most suitable paragraph that caters to her personality and timing when you text so u don't seem too interested or too uninterested, chad just needs to say "hi" and she'd be the one engineering the most suitable paragraph that caters to his personality