Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [IT WONT TOUCH THIS] Reddit at it again; proving that looks = everything

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Here are some of the comments from this post

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/j8ie1w/captured_american_terrorists/

SO FUNNY RANDOM CHARACTER CREATION MEME

KiaEkuc.png

SO FUNNY INCEST MEME

ejbIp5G.png

Z9Jn90d.png

Looks don't matter yet when you see a picture of "ugly" people you instantly think of virgins.

lEXGwIZ.png

Being ugly = being stupid
7usOU0F.png

R0me9SK.png

They are so unfuckable lmao!!!!! BUT LOOKS DONT MATTER AT ALL BELIEVE ME IT IS JUST INCEL BULLSHIT!!!!!
OaiubzY.png

Terrorists = ugly people
nNfLxpL.png

fE1JJ50.png

These are just the tip of the iceberg, the thread is full of similar comments.
Remember, the average normie associates being ugly with being a terrorist, being stupid, being a violent criminal. When they see an ugly person those are their first thoughts.

Last edited:
How long before reddit starts accusing them of being right wingers/conservatives?

How long before reddit starts accusing them of being right wingers/conservatives?
They already have been accused of that ever since the start. I don't know if it's based on facts.

As ugly as their antifa members.
Same scums.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/j8ie1w/captured_american_terrorists/

KiaEkuc.png

SO FUNNY INCEST MEME

ejbIp5G.png

Z9Jn90d.png

Looks don't matter yet when you see a picture of "ugly" people you instantly think of virgins.

lEXGwIZ.png

7usOU0F.png

R0me9SK.png

They are so unfuckable lmao!!!!! BUT LOOKS DONT MATTER AT ALL BELIEVE ME IT IS JUST INCEL BULLSHIT!!!!!
OaiubzY.png

Terrorists = ugly people
nNfLxpL.png

fE1JJ50.png

Remember, the average normie associates being ugly with being a terrorist, being stupid, being a violent criminal. When they see an ugly person those are their first thoughts.

The worst part is that these guys mog us to the ground. At least, they mog me in looks.

Brutal blackpill. @SergeantIncel PIN THIS ASAP.

Normalfags are a bunch of hypocrites and I fucking hate them. And the funny part is that more than half of them face mog me JFL

I dead fucking serious look like the 8th guy. Redditors Calling him ugly = calling me ugly because we are lookalikes.

It's Ogre guys.

Brutal blackpill. @SergeantIncel PIN THIS ASAP.

Normalfags are a bunch of hypocrites and I fucking hate them. And the funny part is that more than half of them face mog me JFL

How come they are all white?

How come they are all white?
Most Americans that are this into politics and making shows of opposing the government are probably white.

the guy in blue shirt?
Yes. General structure is almost the same. Although my eye and nose is similar to the second guy and my hairline is similar to the third guy. I'm a mix of subhumans. Imagine how over it is for me. :feelsrope:

What did they even do?

They all mog me :feelsrope: :reeeeee:

The funny thing is that those reddit posters probably don't look very different of these terrorists looks wise, if not uglier than them. I mean, every redditor i see is a subhuman in the looks department.

Look at this shit, they were probably bullied or not very popular in school, but they mock people's looks all the time. Maybe is because it helps them feel like the popular bully chad who mocked people in high school. I guess if every terrorist looked like Brad Pitt it wouldn't be wrong for them to explode buildings full of children according to leddit's logic.

The funny thing is that those reddit posters probably don't look very different of these terrorists looks wise, if not uglier than them. I mean, every redditor i see is a subhuman in the looks department.

View attachment 353232

View attachment 353233

Look at this shit, they were probably bullied or not very popular in school, but they mock people's looks all the time. Maybe is because it helps them feel like the popular bully chad who mocked people in high school. I guess if every terrorist looked like Brad Pitt it wouldn't be wrong for them to explode buildings full of children according to leddit's logic.
Redditors are crybullies that want the moral highground and are usually too cowardly and up their own asses to admit they just want to bully others solely for their own amusement.

View attachment 353232

View attachment 353233

You can be sure they look like that but they love to project themselves.
As you say; you bet they were the outcast in HS. Today, they think they have their revenge being on their website.
They don't realize they're the same shitheads. The difference, they're many of them. We can't deny that.
There are more pictures of their "meetup" but didn't bother to save it. Anyway, it makes me physically ill.
That or their huge selfies thread from years ago... those people are the ultimate fools.

IT might touch this but they’ll do mental gymnastics to “debunk” this thread

Looks dont matter silly incel :soy:
These ugly guys look like incels :soy:

nothing of value was lost only incels know true emotionally and mental pain from chronic loneliness
What did they even do?
I think they like try to kidnap some lady in Michigan or some mid popular state like that.

with the exception of the first one, the rest could very well be published here

They look like average white guys to me. They mog me at the very least

They look like average white guys to me.
That brings home the point of threads here that emphasize that you are uglier than you think you are tbhngl

If guys that looks like this are getting mocked it's over for uglier guys.

Theyre just making fun of the favorite enemy picture, the white male. The guy in the middle of the top giga mogs 80% of men on reddit regarding looks easily.

they already did the moment the pictures were publicly available. If anyone goes against their rights and their ability to shriek “RAPE” when you look at these foids, they are considered hateful right wing conservatives.

View attachment 353232

View attachment 353233

arghhhh my eyes MY EYES!!!!

WHAT AN UGLY BUNCH OF DIARRHEA MUSH

and they have the audacity to call others ugly jfl

KiaEkuc.png

SO FUNNY INCEST MEME

ejbIp5G.png

Z9Jn90d.png

lEXGwIZ.png

7usOU0F.png

R0me9SK.png

OaiubzY.png

Terrorists = ugly people
nNfLxpL.png

fE1JJ50.png

Extremely funny moment when liberals mock rednecks for being inbred but when you tell them where most incest actually happens they accuse you of racism. "Once signs of inbreeding of the aristocracy, now traits of uneducated, backwoods, white supremacists." - Phrenology is completely okay when it goes against people we dislike - like everything actually. Soydit at its finest. Truly hope that arrogant leftist hipsters lose some teeth (with all their inventory when they fall in lava in minecraft).

Reddit users insulting others for the way they look. Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back