[Blackpill] IT won't Touch This :Stupid Chad Ungrateful that he gets crushed on by roasties

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

Officer
9d 14h 13m
But I don't get this dude is clearly an abrasive asshole who doesn't respect and actively demean women why would she be attracted to him ....? Its almost like his charecter played literally no role..in attraction....and yet ofc IT won't touch this it shatters their entire worldview instead of looking at objective reality IT will continue to pull the wool over their eyes....mlady can do no wrong.

Lol its insane to think that women thirst for chad so much that they'll literally label themselves as chads property by writing his name down on their breasts ....MEME GENDER STRIKES AGAIN

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

KHHV Supremacist
-
62d 12h 18m
Low IQ. The guy is based for bullying her.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

Officer
9d 14h 13m
Screenshot_20201115-135450_Instagram.jpg
oh yeah and ofc he pulls foids
....MEME GENDER WOMEN ARE A JOKE

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
95d 16h 51m
Not untouchable. First of all, who says he's being ungrateful? One could, especially if they're from IncelTear, interpret this as rightful reproach because this is stalkerish from the girl. Second, the girl crushing on the boy most likely doesn't know he's an asshole, if he even is an asshole. IncelTear never said looking good didn't help, just that being an asshole hurts.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
99d 4h 2m
Still, another thinly veiled Chad worship thread though. Yeah, good looking guys get pussy no matter how they act. Every normal person knows this. FYI normal =/= Redditors
Why does he look so different? Was he younger here?

Last edited:
NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

Officer
9d 14h 13m
Not untouchable. First of all, who says he's being ungrateful? One could, especially if they're from IncelTear, interpret this as rightful reproach because this is stalkerish from the girl. Second, the girl crushing on the boy most likely doesn't know he's an asshole, if he even is an asshole. IncelTear never said looking good didn't help, just that being an asshole hurts.
Lol he was he bullied her and deleted the app and blocked her genius...and they got to the same school she would have known hes an ass....lol and you'd be surprised how many ITers say looks don't matter ...and my point was that if personality trumps all why was she attracted to him

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Recruit
★★★★
8d 20h 26m
Looks, Looks, Looks.

But he's honestly based.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

Officer
9d 14h 13m
Still, another thinly veiled Chad worship thread though. Yeah, good looking guys get pussy no matter how they act. Every normal person knows this. FYI normal =/= Redditors

Why does he look so different? Was he younger here?
Idk...its the same guy tho ....but dude you'd be surprised how many fucking ppl on IT think looks play no role its actually comical

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
140d 9h 14m
But I don't get this dude is clearly an abrasive asshole who doesn't respect and actively demean women why would she be attracted to him ....? Its almost like his charecter played literally no role..in attraction....and yet ofc IT won't touch this it shatters their entire worldview instead of looking at objective reality IT will continue to pull the wool over their eyes....mlady can do no wrong.
View attachment 372481
View attachment 372482
Lol its insane to think that women thirst for chad so much that they'll literally label themselves as chads property by writing his name down on their breasts ....MEME GENDER STRIKES AGAIN
They're both hideous

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
95d 16h 51m
Lol he was he bullied her and deleted the app and blocked her genius...and they got to the same school she would have known hes an ass....lol and you'd be surprised how many ITers say looks don't matter ...and my point was that if personality trumps all why was she attracted to him
Who said "personality trumps all?" Is that what they said, or what you inferred?

And deleting the app/blocking her isn't inherently "bullying." Again, this can be interpreted as him being in the right because she comes off as a stalker. He's not obligated to reciprocate her being attracted to him. He's not necessarily an asshole just for blocking her and I'd put money down that at least one person from IncelTear would say the same.

TINMAN

TINMAN

Existence is cope
★★★★★
93d 11h 11m
"muh personality"

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
95d 16h 51m
and do you believe them?
That's not the question. This is about "Will IncelTear touch this?" I'm saying this doesn't conflict with IncelTear's belief system.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

Officer
9d 14h 13m
That's not the question. This is about "Will IncelTear touch this?" I'm saying this doesn't conflict with IncelTear's belief system.
It doesn't conflict because they consistently move the goalpost...first its looks doesn't matter then when u prove them wrong they'll say that looks may give an advantage but personality still matters ...but even then when you prove that to be false they'll continue to move the goalpost....so yeah thye won't touch this with a sound argument

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
46d 14h 45m
This world is so superficial it's almost comical. All this great talk of human ideals but it all comes down to nothing more but millimeters of bones and shades of skin pigmentation.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
95d 16h 51m
It doesn't conflict because they consistently move the goalpost...first its looks doesn't matter then when u prove them wrong they'll say that looks may give an advantage but personality still matters ...but even then when you prove that to be false they'll continue to move the goalpost....so yeah thye won't touch this with a sound argument
Ask them what they mean by "personality still matters."

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

there is no mog like bone
★★
97d 12h 23m
that foid is completely worthless. she hard iois random chads on the internet AND she looks like utter shit. foids have to be bullied hard until they shut the fuck up and ltr looksmatch

HomoheroBishii

HomoheroBishii

Captain
★★★★
5d 10h 33m
Foids coom when they are humiliated by Chad.